News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

TTA94

I assume they want to keep it a long time since they’re investing into the Main Street projections and it’s not tied the 100 anniversary unlike the new Disneyland and Epcot shows.

Which is odd their not tieing HEA with the 100th, but they are tieing the new Epcot show to the 100th.

Vinnie Mac

Which is odd their not tieing HEA with the 100th, but they are tieing the new Epcot show to the 100th.
I think the new Epcot show is gonna end up like the SE lights. Starts off as an anniversary marketing tool but does end up being a permanent offering (if it's popular enough).

TTA94

I think the new Epcot show is gonna end up like the SE lights. Starts off as an anniversary marketing tool but does end up being a permanent offering (if it's popular enough).

What’s odd though and unusual is they didn’t announce a celebration entertainment offering for MK but they did for Epcot. So far I guess.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
How can they market HEA for the 100th when it debuted way before the 100th? The marketing here (to save face) is that the 50th is ending, and so we're ending the 50th Anniversary show and we're bringing back the pre-50th show.

The new EPCOT show later in the year will be brand new and so it can be marketed as for the 100th (to save face as to why Harmonious is being canned).

JoeCamel

How can they market HEA for the 100th when it debuted way before the 100th? The marketing here (to save face) is that the 50th is ending, and so we're ending the 50th Anniversary show and we're bringing back the pre-50th show.

The new EPCOT show later in the year will be brand new and so it can be marketed as for the 100th (to save face as to why Harmonious is being canned).
It's the 100th for the company but not the parks? A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse?

jrhwdw

I’m sure, at some point, we will get whichever one DL doesn’t want as a marketing campaign. They don’t have anything big under construction and will still need things to premiere. And this would be cheap but impactful once they have staff.
Is MK trying to hire more people for Parades?

Vinnie Mac

HEA can stick around until:
-Epcot has a good permanent show
-AK has a show again
-MK has a night parade
Hopefully (and by the sounds of it) the first one will happen by October.

Second one is a wish I have but a wish I don't see coming true any time soon.

Not getting my hopes up for that last one.

Comped

I’m sure, at some point, we will get whichever one DL doesn’t want as a marketing campaign. They don’t have anything big under construction and will still need things to premiere. And this would be cheap but impactful once they have staff.
Not happening due to the theft issues that plagues nightime parades from essentially when MSEP debeuted at MK to when it finally left. As much as it pains me to say...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom