News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

Starship824

In the Parks
No
It feels like DE was rushed, but I like the projection work for HE, so if they are just adapting the existing to the facades, it should be great :)

adapt and add if needed, and all should be good. I certainly hope they go the Disneyland route and start the projections up right away.
I feel like the reason they start so late was that they weren't given enough time to do the whole show so they just decided to start them halfway through.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I think there are some moments in HEA that will be very hard to adapt to Main Street, for example from 4:26-6:27 I think will be hard cause the main focus is a single character on the castle.

Disney Analyst

I think there are some moments in HEA that will be very hard to adapt to Main Street, for example from 4:26-6:27 I think will be hard cause the main focus is a single character on the castle.

Usually at Disneyland they may either omit the character from the facades, or just place them in random spots on the facades.

wtyy21

“The Magic’s TikToking” CONFIRMED as Disney 100 theme!
Disney100 celebration primarily focused at Disneyland, not WDW. So, the Disney100 theme less likely be appeared mostly at any theme parks other than DLR, which received more attentions of Disney100 than any other Disney resorts (likely due to entertainment offerings and decorations).

gerarar

Premium Member
Here's a multi-angle view of Happily Ever After with its original pyro. It was taken in 2019 (where the regular MK firework show had single launch site), and it will see whether pyro will return to single launch site.

Yes!! This really was the peak of HEA, finale-wise.

Here's another video from around the same time period that I have bookmarked. The finale shells really went all out and rival'd the NYE and July 4th fireworks (imo).

TTA94

I want them to add Shanghai’s hub lighting. Would be a nice addition to HEA. Probably better chance of that happening than moat fountains. Might have to wait for that until whatever ends of replacing HEA… whenever that will be. Some will say hopefully never lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom