Hannah Montana Barn at Backlot Tour

hwdelien

My daughters will love to see that and like others have said it will be nice to have something shiney and new. Some of the things on the tour are starting to look pretty ragged.

Candyland

My kids are going to be SO excited. I have to admit it's a little disheartening to come to a Disney site and see so much negative. People have different likes and dislikes and I think people need to keep in mind that some of things Disney does is actually for "children" so whether or not we as adults are thrilled to see Hannah or Wizard of Waverly Place many, many children will LOVE it! Having said that, I'm actually looking forward to seeing it myself!

trr1

Doesn't work for me either. Didn't yesterday when it was originally posted, still doesn't.

try this linkhttp://www.studioscentral.com/column/studios-update/august-23-2009-studios-update

IMG_5745.preview.JPG

trr1

Miley and unkadug sitting in a tree k i s s i n g first comes love
then comes marrage then comes unkadug pushing a carrage!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

EPCOT Explorer

Seems like we have some great comedians in here this morning...:rolleyes:

I personally see this as a good thing. And while it may not be exactly your cup of tea, it is an addition at least. To the younger kids who recognize it from the movie and want to ride through the Backlot Tour again just to see the barn, it may just make their day. So, personally, I see this as good news and hopefully the start of the Backlot Tour rising back to what it once was.:)

You just like Miley, so hush...:D:lookaroun

Captain Chaos

miley ruined disney channel!!! Now the backlot tour?!?!?!?!?! :fork:

You sure she ruined Disney Channel?? Now i am no fan, but seriously, she has oneof the highest rated shows on TV... and made Disney millions... I wouldn't call that RUINING anything.... Just my hearing... LOL....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom