Hannah Montana Barn at Backlot Tour

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
And a 100 million flies live on poo, but Im not going to eat it.

The whole world wide interweb with all its access to the death destruction and of course the stuff that statistically takes up most of its space, and we have concerns about the use of the term stripper pole and a teen actress whos own PR team allow her image to be raunchy? :shrug:

Moaner of the world unite, if nothing else it upsets teen fhanny boys. :drevil:

magicmaya

I love miley but I think she's a little too over rated.I saw her audition tape and it wasn't that good to me.I think se just made it because of her dad.:shrug:
She was only 12 at her audition and the role called for a 16 year old.That made me think that she made it because of her dad.So if her audition wasn't good and she was too young for her part then I think somethings wrong...

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I love miley but I think she's a little too over rated.I saw her audition tape and it wasn't that good to me.I think se just made it because of her dad.:shrug:
She was only 12 at her audition and the role called for a 16 year old.That made me think that she made it because of her dad.So if her audition wasn't good and she was too young for her part then I think somethings wrong...

Are you still bitter at being passed over? :lookaroun

JimboJones123

You sure she ruined Disney Channel?? Now i am no fan, but seriously, she has oneof the highest rated shows on TV... and made Disney millions... I wouldn't call that RUINING anything.... Just my hearing... LOL....

If ruined means making relevant, then yes. Ruined. Why can we not go back to the famous Jett Jackson? The same 11 reruns of Zorro. Or the Disneyland 10th Anniversary special again. Vault Disney almost killed the channel because they opened the wrong parts of the vault.

EpcotServo

Sigh. Poor DHS...

And people wonder why I don't mind skipping it...

You just like Miley, so hush...:D:lookaroun

Seems like we have some great comedians in here this morning...:rolleyes:

I personally see this as a good thing. And while it may not be exactly your cup of tea, it is an addition at least. To the younger kids who recognize it from the movie and want to ride through the Backlot Tour again just to see the barn, it may just make their day. So, personally, I see this as good news and hopefully the start of the Backlot Tour rising back to what it once was.:)

First of all, getting the usual stuff out of the way, Shut up EE. :)lol: :p)

Second of all, you do actually have a point. The water skis from The Rock were getting REALLY trashed, and nothing's ever really been cool there and it takes nothing away. Besides, a little Miley there is better than anywhere else in the Studios, so honestly this is no big deal and takes absolutely nothing away from a great park, so us cranky pants have now had our laugh and it's time to move on to the next thread.

:shrug:

mikeb_86

Dont be surprized if thay do a meet a greet but hay its a franchice hear you know thay think about that? While most of us might not like it the fans will!!!

Frank Stallone

Bunch of crybabies. Call the Whambulance.

I cannot stand Hannah Montana either, but it's not like it's a crucial part of the attraction. Catastrophe Canyon has not been replaced with "Hannah Montana's Orgy Emporium", but some of you are making it out to be.

Besides, it's in THE QUEUE. It's not even good enough to make it to the boneyard. It's replacing a fourwheeler and a fake jet ski from Mission To Mars. You should all be bowing down at the glittered feet of Hannah that something has finally replaced some rusted over four wheelers from one of the worst science fiction films of the past 25 years.

DisneyMusician2

I cannot stand Hannah Montana either, but it's not like it's a crucial part of the attraction. Catastrophe Canyon has not been replaced with "Hannah Montana's Orgy Emporium", but some of you are making it out to be.

Besides, it's in THE QUEUE. It's not even good enough to make it to the boneyard. It's replacing a fourwheeler and a fake jet ski from Mission To Mars. You should all be bowing down at the glittered feet of Hannah that something has finally replaced some rusted over four wheelers from one of the worst science fiction films of the past 25 years.

Bravo!

My thoughts exactly.:sohappy::sohappy:

Tigggrl

Thank You!
Im feeling the same way.....
But I do like Hannah Montana......
No matter WHAT she does it cant compare to Lindsay......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom