Rumor Hall of Presidents Replaced by Muppets American History Show???

Horizonsfan

Going with the premise that this new muppet show would be a “replacement” for both HoP and MV3D, I wonder if they’d pull an America Sings-Splash style move where they transfer the MV3D AAs over to the HOP theater.

BuzzedPotatoHead89

I still think it doesn’t last the next 5 years…Even if they have to make one more animatronic before it goes.
Maybe not, but for now if it can somehow avoid the wrecking ball next year when ROA becomes the dirt piles of America, it may have some oxygen left. Current parks leadership won’t be around forever either so it’s possible the pendulum shifts back again on preservation vs. replacement.

The Leader of the Club

Going with the premise that this new muppet show would be a “replacement” for both HoP and MV3D, I wonder if they’d pull an America Sings-Splash style move where they transfer the MV3D AAs over to the HOP theater.
I’d expect Statler & Waldorf. That’s probably it. Bean Bunny has been retired for a while, and I doubt this show has any need for Swedish Chef or a Penguin Orchestra.

Moth

Pretty sure it's to happen regardless. The question of when and if it's fast-tracked will be determined by the election results.
I think this is the ultimate end result.

Removing it when we get our first female president is bad optics.

Removing it after four to eight years, or if someone else wins this election can be shoved aside more in terms of PR situation.

Besides, it's only been four days since D23. Everything behind the scenes is probably on fire/all gears ahead.

Sneaky

Original Poster

Removing it after four to eight years, or if someone else wins this election can be shoved aside more in terms of PR situations.
I’m just really scared of it being a project that gets shoved aside and never greenlit again. Totally sounds like one that would. That’s the ONLY reason I’m weary.

Tha Realest

Removing it after four to eight years, or if someone else wins this election can be shoved aside more in terms of PR situation.

Besides, it's only been four days since D23. Everything behind the scenes is probably on fire/all gears ahead.
Much of that could be avoided if they stop playing games and announce it now.

Another inference could be made that they didn’t want to deal with having to feature the other guy again if the election goes the other way.

Rip off the band aid now.

Moth

Much of that could be avoided if they stop playing games and announce it now.

Another inference could be made that they didn’t want to deal with having to feature the other guy again if the election goes the other way.

Rip off the band aid now.

This is exactly my point why I'm shocked the word on the street is "they want to remove the HoP if the other guy wins".

I get why removing it if she wins is bad optics, I get why removing it if he wins is bad optics. So just Old Yeller it now and get er done!

Sneaky

Original Poster
This is exactly my point why I'm shocked the word on the street is "they want to remove the HoP if the other guy wins".

I get why removing it if she wins is bad optics, I get why removing it if he wins is bad optics. So just Old Yeller it now and get er done!
I agree. Why wait? It’s a good idea too! I wonder if those convos are happening now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom