Guess what came in the mail today!!!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Holy moley! You pack early! I save it for the last week to give me something to do last minute! HAHA

Oh yes, everything is pulled out already!!! On a regular trip, not a special one, I pack at least a week ahead of time. So for something like this trip - I pack really early! :)

Upvote 0

nngrendel

YEP! Got my Mickey Mail! We got the travel docs! Packing on Thursday when I have a day off!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome! Thats about the only time I get excited to go to the mail box. Just purchased my tickets for Night of Joy at the MK and they are being mailed. I have something else to look forward to in the mailbox now.

Upvote 0

AnnaDiehlio

Oh yes, everything is pulled out already!!! On a regular trip, not a special one, I pack at least a week ahead of time. So for something like this trip - I pack really early! :)

I'm also 16 days out!!! and I know what I'm packing, and I have my toiletries and snacks and such bought and all together but that's about it!!

Upvote 0

Sunshineglow68

I am so happy for you. Exciting!! I am a little nervous about getting mine. My DD10 doesn't know yet. She is having her 10th Birthday party on Aug. 25th and then her Birthday is on the 27th. That is when I am going to surprise her with the trip. We leave on Sept. 24th. Just hope if the Disney Documents come before the 27th, I get them before she sees them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom