Guess what came in the mail today!!!

dave&di

Lucky you!!! Our TA (Virgin Atlantic) don't send their package till about a week before you travel, we leave in 19 days!!!!! Hurry up!!!!!:(

Upvote 0

wiigirl

Awesome! So jealous! :p
75.gif

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
yeah, if you are around 30 days, you should be getting it! I was actually thinking it would be another week or so - closer to 3 weeks out - but hey, I'll take it! :)

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

YEP! Got my Mickey Mail! We got the travel docs! Packing on Thursday when I have a day off!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say this will all the love in the world but you stink. LOL.

I still can't do my double digit dance. Just over a 100 days out.

That's okay, because it makes me fell better to know that while I'm on my trip having a Dole Whip and living the good life with Mickey and pals you'll be all sad and depressed at home just like I was. :p

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
I say this will all the love in the world but you stink. LOL.

I still can't do my double digit dance. Just over a 100 days out.

That's okay, because it makes me fell better to know that while I'm on my trip having a Dole Whip and living the good life with Mickey and pals you'll be all sad and depressed at home just like I was. :p

Ha! Of course I will be planning my next trip! HA! :) hee hee Just kidding! You can look at it this way - in about 70 days, you will get your Mickey Mail! :D

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

We're at 16 days! EEEEEK

Yeah, you stink too. I'll be praying that the Tiki gods cause your Dole Whip to taste unpleasant and for your Mickey Ice Cream to melt before you have a chance to eat it. I could ask them for the ultimate curse, for the rides to breakdown, but thats just mean and uncalled for. lol.

Have a great time, while a I grumble in pity to myself under my desk. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom