Guess what came in the mail today!!!

kasey1988

So my package arrived from Disney today, and when I picked it up from my grandmas(usd her address since we are in the process of moving), it was just my dme info/yellow tags.. I was expecting a package with the special Disney luggage tags, arcade card etc... Am I wrong or will I be receiving this also? Thanks!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
So my package arrived from Disney today, and when I picked it up from my grandmas(usd her address since we are in the process of moving), it was just my dme info/yellow tags.. I was expecting a package with the special Disney luggage tags, arcade card etc... Am I wrong or will I be receiving this also? Thanks!

Did you do a Magic Your Way Package?

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

I know im wondering now do they only mail out certain days?!?!?! Our last trip was 2010 and we were booked off property at last minute we changed it to a value resort, so our Mickey mail came in like 10 days..Its driving me and my husband crazy, its the last big thing before we leave that we are looking forward to!!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
I know im wondering now do they only mail out certain days?!?!?! Our last trip was 2010 and we were booked off property at last minute we changed it to a value resort, so our Mickey mail came in like 10 days..Its driving me and my husband crazy, its the last big thing before we leave that we are looking forward to!!!

I thought of that - that maybe they print on Friday and mail so you get it the next week. That would make more sense - but that being said - that would have to be an obscene amount of Mickey Mail to send out in one day - especially during peak times. It has to come tomorrow. It has to!

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

I thought of that - that maybe they print on Friday and mail so you get it the next week. That would make more sense - but that being said - that would have to be an obscene amount of Mickey Mail to send out in one day - especially during peak times. It has to come tomorrow. It has to!
I have faith it will... I will let you know!!

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Have a BLAST Disney Girl! I hit double digits tomorrow and am about to pounce and bounce off the walls LOL It's funny how us "long timers" on here notice...ones last trip and how we all start the 364 countdown to the next trip together :D Here is to hoping you don't explode between now and take off LOL :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom