Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! Reviews, Photos, Info

No Name

This conversation just reminds me how Disney execs are really in a unique position. For example, nobody's discussing some rumored new line of toilet paper from Johnson & Johnson, and few people (besides investors) know or care about the execs in that company. We're a special bunch, to say the least.

I'm just happy the Anaheim team got him a nametag to wear for his DCA visit, unlike the Orlando team who didn't have a nametag for him during the Pandora grand opening ceremonies. It was 62 degrees with a heavy marine layer this morning in Anaheim, so no excuse for not wearing a jacket or suit coat. But baby steps for Bob with the nametag. To match his baby smooth skin, and all the talented work of his Botox man.

I'd actually be fine if they wore less formal clothing. Maybe it would help them look more relaxed and emotive? Probably not though.

But I fully agree on the name tags. I'm just glad the Mission Breakout CMs wear the regular, standard Disneyland name tags. The Pandora CMs wear ACE name tags instead of Walt Disney World ones, which bothers me, and I've complained about it plenty on that side of the boards.

I read that the FP line for GotG MB was 5 hours long, FAST PASS line. Is this still the case?

I don't think it ever was. The regular line has reached 5 hours, but not the fastpass line. That's so rediculous, it can't possibly have been true.

Curious Constance

This conversation just reminds me how Disney execs are really in a unique position. For example, nobody's discussing some rumored new line of toilet paper from Johnson & Johnson, and few people (besides investors) know or care about the execs in that company. We're a special bunch, to say the least.

I'd actually be fine if they wore less formal clothing. Maybe it would help them look more relaxed and emotive? Probably not though.

But I fully agree on the name tags. I'm just glad the Mission Breakout CMs wear the regular, standard Disneyland name tags. The Pandora CMs wear ACE name tags instead of Walt Disney World ones, which bothers me, and I've complained about it plenty on that side of the boards.

I don't think it ever was. The regular line has reached 5 hours, but not the fastpass line. That's so rediculous, it can't possibly have been true.

I read that FP wait times over the weekend got up to an hour, but never heard they reached anything near 5 hours. I think that's just the standby line.

D

Deleted member 107043

Screenshot_20170531-165425.jpg

D

Deleted member 107043

Am I the only one that would rather be in an organized line than a "themed" "open" space crammed with sweaty people?

But aren't the people in line crammed and sweaty too?

I hate queues so for me this sounds like heaven as long as they can address how to manage all the folks not physically standing in a line. Would much rather be sipping a margarita in DTD waiting TBH.

mickEblu

But aren't the people in line crammed and sweaty too?

I hate queues so for me this sounds like heaven as long as they can address how to manage all the folks not physically standing in a line. Would much rather be sipping a margarita in DTD waiting TBH.

Yes but when it come to lines most people seem to understand personal space. It gets a little more sloppy in "open" spaces. Of course, something like this all comes down to execution. If they can make these virtual queues pleasant and not cram them with people it could work. It just doesn't sound feasible. For example, how much space would an RSR virtual queue require? Just don't want to feel like I'm in a big holding pen. Not cramming them with people would probably mean longer wait times? I guess I'm just not seeing how this is better than an FP that has you on most E tickets in under 10 minutes.

Oh ya. All this people not in lines would make walking around the park a nightmare.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom