Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! Reviews, Photos, Info

c-one

So this guy has gone from sullen and upset a year ago at losing Tower of Terror, to giddy and buying every Guardians souvenir in sight three days after the ride opened. Pretty much sums up the reaction to this new hit E Ticket attraction. And Bob Chapek is laughing all the way to the bank.
Well that, and/or the Disneyland vlogger universe primarily trades in something other than principle.

Travel Junkie

for @Curious Constance

DBKf5kKXkAAjzgv.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So this guy has gone from sullen and upset a year ago at losing Tower of Terror, to giddy and buying every Guardians souvenir in sight three days after the ride opened. Pretty much sums up the reaction to this new hit E Ticket attraction. And Bob Chapek is laughing all the way to the bank.

Did you catch his conversion confessional?

TP2000

Original Poster

You are so kind to do that for her.

Which one is Groot? They both look pretty wooden to me.

Oh, come on. :D

The only joke I could really make here is to haul out my old Botox Bob ones. He's actually looking very animated and genuinely happy, even though his forehead looks smoother and more luminous than a baby's bottom. But then he knows his hand-picked Parks guy Chapek took a huge gamble with Marvel that Staggs was too wimpy to take, and it just paid off nicely this past weekend. Iger and Chapek are genuinely happy guys this week, and Anaheim's future looks bright just beyond those trolley gates next to Mission: BREAKOUT!

I'm just happy the Anaheim team got him a nametag to wear for his DCA visit, unlike the Orlando team who didn't have a nametag for him during the Pandora grand opening ceremonies. It was 62 degrees with a heavy marine layer this morning in Anaheim, so no excuse for not wearing a jacket or suit coat. But baby steps for Bob with the nametag. To match his baby smooth skin, and all the talented work of his Botox man.

Bob must be pretty tall, he holds his own nicely next to Groot.

He does do that. As much as I poke fun at 67 year old Iger, I will admit that you have good taste.

Curious Constance

The only joke I could really make here is to haul out my old Botox Bob ones. He's actually looking very animated and genuinely happy, even though his forehead looks smoother and more luminous than a baby's bottom. But then he knows his hand-picked Parks guy Chapek took a huge gamble with Marvel that Staggs was too wimpy to take, and it just paid off nicely this past weekend. Iger and Chapek are genuinely happy guys this week, and Anaheim's future looks bright just beyond those trolley gates next to Mission: BREAKOUT!
He does do that. As much as I poke fun at 67 year old Iger, I will admit that you have good taste.

LOL Don't I? :)

Do you really think he has had Botox? For some reason, I find that really funny.

He's probably looking really happy next to Groot because he's thinking he could afford to supply Groot with a full set of leaves made out of the $100 bills this ride is going to earn him.

TP2000

Original Poster
Do you really think he has had Botox? For some reason, I find that really funny.

Honey, that 67 year old man has enough Botox in his forehead to keep an entire nursing home looking refreshed (plus strategic dermal fillers at the jowls and some finely done Gentleman's Laser Resurfacing treatments). He's tall and lean and fit, but there's also been some work done.

D

Deleted member 107043

Honey, that 67 year old man has enough Botox in his forehead to keep an entire nursing home looking refreshed (plus strategic dermal fillers at the jowls and some finely done Gentleman's Laser Resurfacing treatments). He's tall and lean and fit, but there's also been some work done.

Like I always say, knives and needles are the only way.

Curious Constance

LOL I'm not complaining

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom