Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind SPOILER Thread

EricsBiscuit

The castle structure and how the Hagrid trains ride through it are amazing. IMO the AA's aren't the best done, but it also doesn't take away from the attraction. It's a fantastic ride! With that said. Unique? Not sure. Just rode Chetah Hunt in Busch Gardens. This is more of a comparable ride, than CR is. I couldn't tell you which ride is better. Same Thing with the JP Coaster. There are comparable coaster experiences out there.

Cosmic Rewind is a unique amazing experience only at Epcot. Hagrids and the Jurrassic Coaster are amazing, but unique??? Not so sure.

Not to mention CR could be more approachable for families. Personally I think CR is more comparable to "The Forbidden Journey, just on a coaster track.

I think CR will give Hagrids a run for its money in regards to popularity.
Hagrid’s is the RotR of family coasters. It’s better than EE, it’s better than the Matterhorn. It’s better than Mummy. I have only been on Space Mountain in Paris in its Star Wars form so idk if from earth to the moon was better, but it doesn’t exist anymore. There’s a strong argument to be made that Hagrid’s is the best themed coaster in the world.

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Pretty sad. We only ever got videos of Conga, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, and One Way or Another. Really wanted to hear I Ran (So Far Away) and September. I feel like those two are the strongest in the lineup.

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Screenshot_20220506-145828_Instagram.jpg

No Name

Martin Short has 4...Monsters outdoors, Cinemagique, Making of Me and O'Canada..

Actually 5....4th being Mission Breakout gut, the 5th the Jurassic World river adventure at USH..
I was counting both GotG rides and both Jurassic World rides. What’s the 5th?

Touchdown

Velicoaster is a better coaster, Hagrids is a better theme park attraction. To me, I prefer Hagrids. I love Velicoaster but it's lack of theming kills it for me.
He said best roller coaster specifically. Veliciocoaster is in my top 10, mako and manta are really good rides (I don’t rank after 10.) From a coaster standpoint Hagrids isn’t even the best coaster with its “surprise” I’ve ridden (Verbolten is better) but Hagrids is a pretty fun theme park attraction I agree.

Cmdr_Crimson

I was counting both GotG rides and both Jurassic World rides. What’s the 5th?
Not sure if it could be counted but his character Emmett he voiced in the Lego Movie has a ride and 4d movie out at Legoland Florida. HOWEVER, it's voiced by AJ LoCascio and I had thought it was him for the longest time..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom