Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind SPOILER Thread

Stupido

Cutting 9-5 is such a heartbreaking move. Everyone loves Dolly, it would have been the only thing people on this site agreed about.

Anteater

Right. That leak is seems to be the ride before you even do the backwards launch. I am glad to see there is some ride elements even from the period after load to where you move into the scene before the launch.
Was a bit disappointed seeing the little window screens with the characters. Looked like someone stole the Star Tours Smuggler screens.

UNCgolf

This ride should not be at EPCOT, and I still don't know how they spent $450+ million on it. I'm also not sure I'll ever ride it because it sounds like it's going to cause motion sickness for a lot of people, and roller coasters are among my least favorite attractions (I just don't find them especially interesting) so I don't know that it will be worth potentially getting sick.

All that said, this is exactly the kind of coaster Disney should be building if/when they do -- heavily themed with a story

Last edited:

ctrlaltdel

Looks really well done. I'm sure this will sell out of ILLs super quick (music to Chapek's ears). Did we ever hear if this is getting a virtual queue to start?

raymusiccity

I feel like it wouldn't have been too expensive to make an upper platform for Rocket in the pre-show like Mission Breakout has. I mean, we'd probably be complaining they are reusing an animatronic, but I'd rather that then nothing.
We can always wish for a future upgrade that will include Rocket.

Surferboy567

Original Poster
I am now incredibly excited to see the full POV including the preshow. I thought I would of liked the ride, but that video really impressed me. Very interested in the effects. This looks like a slam dunk.

I can definitely see a lot of nods to EPCOT’s past being included. In addition to the incredibly cool Universe of Energy song nod.

Side Note: Can anyone understand what Eson is saying? I’ve watched the video many time and can’t quite understand what he is saying.

mergatroid

I am now incredibly excited to see the full POV including the preshow. I thought I would of liked the ride, but that video really impressed me. Very interested in the effects. This looks like a slam dunk.

I can definitely see a lot of nods to EPCOT’s past being included. In addition to the incredibly cool Universe of Energy song nod.

Side Note: Can anyone understand what Eson is saying?
I’ve watched the video many time and can’t quite understand what he is saying.
I can make out "What is that noise?" and "What have you done?"

DreamfinderGuy

Based on the video it seems that the plot of the ride itself is you and the Guardians attempting to stop Eson from stopping Rock and Roll from being created, which is what's screwing up time.

What a plot. Very Guardians, but what a plot. I thought people on these boards told me the ride was actually gonna be about Energy since the Big Bang was in it? 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom