Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind SPOILER Thread

WDWJoeG

I love how this amazing ride doesn’t even have a completed lift tube. It’s like there are some billboards on the sides of the lift. You know, in the dark.

Has anybody posted the rationale of why tourists going through a museum must now go into space and fight a villian vs. having the powerful superheroes do it? What are we doing in space?

After the idiotic "We need your hands!!!!" from DCA's Tower, I await the reason....

Also, did he say "to stop rock n roll from not being invented" or something? I assume that is a joke line.

And at this point, I don't want any more interviews with the Imagineers, I want to see an interview with the auditor who can explain where all of the money went.

EDIT: Obvious typo edited as it apparently triggered people

Last edited:

Incomudro

I wonder why in The Haunted Mansion, there's rows of weirdly shaped chairs continually moving?
I wonder why on a mining site like Big Thunder Mountain there's a train with seats for tourists?
I wonder why on The Incredible Hulk you're in some lab that has a roller coaster coming out of it and a statue of the Hulk outside?
I wonder why they thought it wise to build the Velocicoaster next to highly dangerous dinosaurs?
I wonder why on Spiderman at Universal Jonah Jameson asks a load of tourists to suddenly write him a story and makes them wear glasses?
I wonder why you said "to stop rock n roll from not being invented", as that's a double negative? You want to stop something that wasn't invented from being invented .............................. erm ............................ ok?

I guess these things will have to remain a mystery to you Joe as disappointing as that must be? Me, I prefer to come to the conclusion that theme parks are a place for fun and I try to embrace the fantasy whilst there. You know, be a big kid and realise the Hulk isn't real but that when I'm on a roller coaster I'm there for the fun rather than an experience simulating the real world we live in telling me "Don't worry, you're in a vehicle on a track and the Hulk doesn't really exist".

Now call me crazy Joe, but this maverick approach works wonders for me. It also strangely helps me to, well enjoy myself. Just a thought for you to ponder?
I think the magic of having fun has exited a number of people.
They've grown cynical, and jaded, yet blame the rides for not delivering.

djkidkaz

Did it make you feel sick or are you just guessing on behalf of those who suffer motion sickness? (I'm not criticising you, just interested)

So I’ve been fortunate to ride a few times now. One of those was two rides back to back and the second time someone I was with 🤮 halfway thru the second ride. And I definitely felt nauseous after that second ride. On a subsequent ride days later I rode once and felt nauseous after only that single ride.I will say for context purposes I am not in my early 20’s and can’t handle coasters like I used to but I’m also not old and can do most attractions with little to no problem. As I said this definitely pushes those boundaries.

bcoachable

So I’ve been fortunate to ride a few times now. One of those was two rides back to back and the second time someone I was with 🤮 halfway thru the second ride. And I definitely felt nauseous after that second ride. On a subsequent ride days later I rode once and felt nauseous after only that single ride.I will say for context purposes I am not in my early 20’s and can’t handle coasters like I used to but I’m also not old and can do most attractions with little to no problem. As I said this definitely pushes those boundaries.
Man… first off - I’m so sorry.
Second- I’m so bummed…

I get thrill rides are much needed…

Just wish I was able to do em without Dramamine making me want to take a nap before World Showcase opens up, later in the morning…

Cmdr_Crimson

He got his love of music from the cassettes his mother made for him (which was likely music she was into when she was younger and prior to being sick), that's why songs from the early 80s seem like they don't fit as well, but why Quill is so knowledgeable about pop-culture from the 80s.
Shame this wasn't in his playlist.

He can bust a move to it...
Rjh.gif

Dis1945

allegedly cast were finally allowed to see the pre-show today. No spoilers have leaked and it wasn’t every person
I can confirm this... Let me just say that it blew me away.. No animatronics, but a really impressive effect happens that made the whole room gasp and scream "WOW" Very much a Rise pre-show moment....Not the exact same but gave me that jaw drop "how did they do that" moment.

I think people will love it. Still wish we got the animatronics though. It set the ride up very nicely though and everything felt so cohesive finally with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom