News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

DreamfinderGuy

Tip for photographers: If you can with your camera, zoom in on the inside parts and change your exposure to make it as bright as possible. That will wash out the outdoors part of the picture, but it may give a peek as to what's happening indoors. Thanks! :)
I tried that, but the results weren't really that great

BrianLo

Since my usual method of 'project progression' compared to other Disney project's X, Y and Z seemed to accurately hold up for SW:GE bicostally...

I'm going to again re-iterate that this still looks like a late 2020 project. I know people have said otherwise over and over, but just pointing out the marked differences with this and TRoN. Guardians is easily running 9-12 months ahead.

TRoN on the other hand is about to be downgraded into late summer 2021 if we don't see track supports go up very shortly. Granted it was the one attraction actually ready early in Shanghai so hard to say how long it sat ready waiting for the rest of the park.

(Shanghai Track Jan 2014 -> Previews May 2016 but execs were on it in March).

DreamfinderGuy

I'm going to again re-iterate that this still looks like a late 2020 project. I know people have said otherwise over and over, but just pointing out the marked differences with this and TRoN. Guardians is easily running 9-12 months ahead.
It could totally be done by then. 100%. Thing is, Disney will open it when they feel like they can get the most out of it. If I recall right, the original plan for this was to shut down Ellen this year. That should answer any questions as to when they planned on getting GotG online

MickeyMinnieMom

I feel like the people against this building try to get photos where and when it stands out the most, while people who are for it take pics from a distance on days where it blends in. That’s just me tho
I take pics from the places where it WOULD bother me if it DID stand out. I couldn't care less what it looks like from the parking lot, so I don't post that.

Spash007

I take pics from the places where it WOULD bother me if it DID stand out. I couldn't care less what it looks like from the parking lot, so I don't post that.

It very much depends on the weather. When the sky is blue, it works. When there's more cloud cover, it doesn't. I took a photo from a very similar spot a few months ago when there were more clouds and it stuck out like a sore thumb -

Missing20K

Not trying to argue, but there's no space to get anything through the steel framing. That's why they leave open sections on ground level
Last thing I would want is a careless worker or contractor running a scissor lift into the side of my freshly installed insulated metal panels. Bollards to protect such accidents wouldn't usually be installed until finish site work begins, or at the earliest, when the building envelope is complete.

As a "for instance".....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom