• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Monorail_Red_77

I don’t think the tree gives off that much light. It is definitely a result of the park lighting on and off stage
I agree. The tree is at the World Showcase bridge to Future World. Way too far to give off any noticeable light to a building behind Wonders of Life Pavilion. I believe the glow is more likely to be coming from established backstage lighting such as CM Parking and other areas nearby as well as maybe some nearby on-stage lighting.

Last edited:

fngoofy

This is true.

Stand-by riders get lots of exposition.

FP+ riders get bugs.
Don't get me wrong, I'll make that trade for 3hrs of my time back. I am a little surprised they didn't open up one of those rooms, but I guess they thought standby folks would throttle those passing them.

fngoofy

We were there 3 weeks ago and thought very differently. Oh well. Depends on the guest I guess.
I thought I had taken a photo, just found it. This is from 11/29. This is a quick pic from my iphone, and in person looks a bit more blue. I took it because my wife and I were remarking about how well it blended with the sky.
IMG_3359.JPG

Last edited:

larryz

My Last Trip was in 2018
Premium Member
I thought I had taken a photo, just found it. This is from 11/29. This is a quick pic from my iphone, and in person looks a bit more blue. I took it because my wife and I were remarking about how well it blended with the sky.
View attachment 332654
From this angle, the blue panels make it look like there's no ends on the building.

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
I noticed that on Wikipedia the other day... I looked him up to tell my husband more about him. I was a bit surprised at that match, but what do I know? :)
I hinted about it last summer but wasn’t something I wanted to outright talk about. I don’t like to get involved with the politics of people’s jobs in situations like this.

Edward Jackson

During the preshow: Peter Quill: “hey, I remember this place! I think it’s called Disney Epcotland or something like that. I remember going here in the 70’s. Looks a lot different, I don’t remember this giant box. Must be some kind of power source that we can harness and use to save the galaxy! Oh no, it’s Thanos! To the Milano!”

Sorry, I can't help myself. Peter didn't go to EPCOT in the 70's. It didn't open until 1982. :D:D:D:D:D

cjkeating

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom