News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

fngoofy

If a ride has FP+, I would assume that it "starts" wherever merge is with FP+/Standby -- if FP+ bypasses "scenes" from the queue, then how could they be part of the ride? Otherwise, it would indicate that FP+ does not get you the full ride experience.
Well, having just been on FoP for the first time, there was 0 story until we got into the "briefing" rooms. We did not get any of the "experiments" that that standby folks get. Not even the quick walk past that you get in other newer attractions.

fngoofy

1544477637602-png.332449

Having just come back from WDW last week, we were constantly amazed at how the "go away blue" made the building almost invisible.
We were out in WS on three different days and the color of the building is not white like in this photo.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Well, having just been on FoP for the first time, there was 0 story until we got into the "briefing" rooms. We did not get any of the "experiments" that that standby folks get. Not even the quick walk past that you get in other newer attractions.
This is true.

Stand-by riders get lots of exposition.

FP+ riders get bugs.

Pam Hates Penguins

1544477637602-png.332449

Having just come back from WDW last week, we were constantly amazed at how the "go away blue" made the building almost invisible.
We were out in WS on three different days and the color of the building is not white like in this photo.

We were there 3 weeks ago and thought very differently. Oh well. Depends on the guest I guess.

MickeyMinnieMom

We’ve accepted the park is changing.

And that’s sadly why we have no desire to return next year. I’ll miss a lot of friends and adopted family but for the first time in eons we’re not visiting Orlando.
Goodness, you made some folks sad! You'd think you had said you're NEVER going back... or that the audience didn't clap loud enough to save Tinker Bell... ;)

Magic Feather

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The building is too far away from the Christmas tree to pick up its light even thought they look like they're right next to each other. Another reason why photos from across the lagoon are mostly great distortions from what you see in person.

The building has construction lights around it. What lighting it will or won't have when done is unknown. But for now, consider night pictures unreliable.

rocketraccoon

The building is certainly visible, just the level at which you notice it will change depending on where you are in World Showcase. Doesn't seem like that big a deal in Future World but you'll get a view from a good majority of WS. Around Italy it'll probably be the most jarring despite being the most obscured, being directly behind the Mexico pavilion. Though I am one of those weird people that think WoM isn't much to look at either most of the day.
2LVrwXL.jpg

But hey, the existing UoE building should get some nice night lighting effects at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom