News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

janoimagine

I would expect only the sight lines from in the park to be clad with some GOTG futuristic junk stapled, taped, or glued to the building. (Which someone in WDI thinks will probably look cool but totally clash with elegance of Epcot. But because it’s GOTG and Epcot is for boring old farts let’s totally crap on what the true spirit of the park was because we no longer have any imagination. But I digress...)

The parking lot view will get nothing. Theming is expensive and yada yada yada...
I doubt we will have that with this one ... Joe Rhode is the lead on this I believe ... pretty detail oriented guy, I would bet he would make every effort with the end design to get it to blend in ... unless the bean counters win out.

Movielover

It's kind of unfair to compare the immersion of amusement parks with the immersion of theme parks. Since one has next to nothing to do with theming (a name and paint is not a theme Six Flags). Cedar Point does destroy Disney as a thrill park, but that isn't what Disney is so that is just as unfair of a comparison.

Tell that to the Toy Story Land thread where we had to endure years of people saying that Disney is now nothing more than a Six Flags park... I bet most of them have never even step foot in a Six Flags park, to say they are alike is nonsense.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Fun Space Adventure, but I guess you two would have touble noticing something entertaining...
For one, coasters aren't entertaining to me nor is the notion of a Fun Space Adventure unique ( just look across the path to find a fun space adventure or in MK). Believe it or not Energy was entertaining to me. The idea of yet another coaster is quite opposite of what I find entertaining.

Movielover

For one, coasters aren't entertaining to me nor is the notion of a Fun Space Adventure unique ( just look across the path to find a fun space adventure or in MK). Believe it or not Energy was entertaining to me. The idea of yet another coaster is quite opposite of what I find entertaining.

Fair enough. Your opinion is yours, my opinion is mine. Bring on the Guardians!

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No

Movielover

Hey everyone @Movielover is now authority on what you should find entertaining. Conform, or be buggered by his/her affinity for Starlord
Not sure he knows what he missed, my assumption is that he never saw what a cohesive Epcot looked liked.
Exactly. Thanks for proving my point.

And you 3 are just confirming my point, that anything that doesn't fall to your opinion is not correct either. Plus the fact that some of you can't seem to grasp that there are people looking forward to this ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom