News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

deWild

I don't think it NEEDS to be tied to Energy, but it could be done. But, at the end of the day, this is likely a coaster for the sake of having a coaster in Future World (like "needing" Rock n Rollercoaster at DHS). Let's see if they prove me wrong.

Y’know, the whole “Energy” theme could be thoroughly integrated with Iron Man if a particular company would relinquish their particular rights over particular Marvel characters.

Disney should tell Fox to accept Comcast’s bid for Sky News only if the Mouse receives ALL Marvel properties back in return. Why doesn’t Stan Lee say something?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Why doesn’t Stan Lee say something?
"What's the matter -- haven't you kids ever seen a contract before?"
1525454323680.png

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I was leaning more towards a situation where Stan could help push for a solution, slightly akin to how Eisner became embattled with Roy in the early 2000s.
Well, consider the current situation a "lateness penalty" for allowing Universal to scoop up the rights before Disney was willing to buy Marvel.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Y’know, the whole “Energy” theme could be thoroughly integrated with Iron Man if a particular company would relinquish their particular rights over particular Marvel characters.

Disney should tell Fox to accept Comcast’s bid for Sky News only if the Mouse receives ALL Marvel properties back in return. Why doesn’t Stan Lee say something?

thats-now-how-it-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg

The Empress Lilly

I bet many kids are asking questions to Starlord right now at DHS and especially when they both arrive Re-incarnated for their show at American Garden's theater..
I shouldn't spoiler this just to get even on all you devilish Marvel loving people ruining my theme park, but I'm simply too well brought up:
One character can die, but not all. With half the cast dying you just know they will be resurrected in part II. Reality Stone, I think.

Wish they would use that Reality Stone to undo their killing off of EPCOT.

Last edited:

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Will this moderately heavily utilize projections in the gravity building (a.l.a. Space Mountain at Disneyland)? If so, what are the chances that we see multiple versions of this ride at opening (or shortly after opening)
Disney has released a time-lapse video of the foundation being laid. Pretty cool!

71,950 sq ft show building? I assume that value is the value JUST for the gravity building. If so, that would be 40% larger than Rock N' Roller Roaster gravity building (43,142 sq ft show building [according to Google Maps]) and roughly comparable in size to the Great Movie Ride's show building.

durangojim

Will this moderately heavily utilize projections in the gravity building (a.l.a. Space Mountain at Disneyland)? If so, what are the chances that we see multiple versions of this ride at opening (or shortly after opening)

71,950 sq ft show building? I assume that value is the value JUST for the gravity building. If so, that would be 40% larger than Rock N' Roller Roaster gravity building (43,142 sq ft show building [according to Google Maps]) and roughly comparable in size to the Great Movie Ride's show building.
Can someone explain to me where that video is filmed in relation to the old Energy ride building? It looks like it's in the parking lot but on Google Maps, that's pretty far from the Energy building. I'm confused.

Haymarket2008

Can someone explain to me where that video is filmed in relation to the old Energy ride building? It looks like it's in the parking lot but on Google Maps, that's pretty far from the Energy building. I'm confused.

If you are looking at the Energy pavilion, it’s behind and slightly to the right past the access road. Formally a wooded area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom