Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

You don't care about how many posts someone has? Then why do you mention that in EVERY FREAKIN POST???

I didn't realize people could repeatedly and obnoxiously harp on something that they "don't care" about.

was replying to a reply addressed to me....... don't see your issue.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Thank you for taking the time to write a decent reply.

Maybe new people would stick around longer if people were not rude to them and didn't judge them by their post count. I simply pointed out to this Marnie person that their post could of been construed as rude as well. when they replied i said 'fair enough' and asked a question. I also pointed out that i had seen they had inside information in the past and have since 2014 been taking a great deal of time reading this website and the boards and in particular had noticed Marnie and WDW1974 and appreciate it the information that it provides however and forgive me in advance but you are not holding Disney accountable as a community you are voicing your opinions the only people who hold Disney accountable are the shareholders.... i am well aware that Disney like any other business is not perfect however I would expect that grown adults could have more civilised discussions since there's much worse things going on in the world than the state of Disney.

So in conclusion... thank you for the welcome but I am not sure whether I will stick around yet.

Being a new poster on these boards is like going through Navy Seal's boot camp, they will make it really hard on you, and a lot of people will wash out, but those who survive will be stronger for it. Not saying it's right or wrong, just the way it is.

Donaldfan1934

GOTG at Epcot seems like the kind of rumor they would float to see if the internet hates it or not because the are complete bankrupt of any sort of creativity or original ideas... but some kind of cool ride about "Energy" that's on par with Test Track or Soarin' shouldn't be that tough to draw up ...should it?
If Disney executives weren't creatively bankrupt, then why would they even float around the idea in the first place? Anyone with a brain would know for a fact that this idea would get crushed by the fans. The only idea that wouldn't would be a whole new ride at DHS that isn't sacrificing ToT. We shouldn't have to tell Disney at this point where and how to place things. There's no good reason for them to be so clueless.

Matthew

If that is so... Then you should have seen the posting pattern of vneck before that post... And know that marni's post was warranted.

come on dude you cannot expect somebody to read every post! i read his post and then saw the reply and it came across as a bit over the top... if you would like me to go and have a look at his posts on this thread and see what i think i will go have a scan...

ToTBellHop

It shouldn't be. Post count is irrelevant.
It's post count to likes ratio that means everything and thats what should make people feel complete in their souls. :confused:
A certain poster with two initials and a number comes to mind as having an enormously-high post count and a low like-count...

He's not here today to talk about the grand future for Epcot and how it will be better than it's ever been in about three weeks and how he predicted it all along. In his opinion.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
A certain poster with two initials and a number comes to mind as having an enormously-high post count and a low like-count...

He's not here today to talk about the grand future for Epcot and how it will be better than it's ever been in about three weeks and how he predicted it all along. In his opinion.

I may finally have to put him on ignore when he does start chiming in on this.

SYRIK2000

I would have figured they'd do Inside Out in the WOL pavilion but that will prob go out in the World Showcase someplace maybe Germany building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom