Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Feather

Good ballpark.

Probably by year end 2017. It's still a work in progress.
Yeah, plans for this are higly ( from what I last heard ) in flux regarding timelines. Originally, this was closing Jan 2, but WiR got priority, and despite being different parks, I was told that that was reason A, so intitial construction can go towards WiR, to save. The most recent thing I have heard is not having closure opuntil December, or even the beginning of 2018. Point is, this project (Guardians, not UoE Guardians is all but nailed down. But one thing is certain for now. ToT is safe... For now. Note: GotG: MB will be open before any presently planned closures.

jt04

Yeah, plans for this are higly ( from what I last heard ) in flux regarding timelines. Originally, this was closing Jan 2, but WiR got priority, and despite being different parks, I was told that that was reason A, so intitial construction can go towards WiR, to save. The most recent thing I have heard is not having closure opuntil December, or even the beginning of 2018. Point is, this project (Guardians, not UoE Guardians is all but nailed down. But one thing is certain for now. ToT is safe... For now. Note: GotG: MB will be open before any presently planned closures.

WiR?

MB?

They are building so fast I am losing ground on acronyms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom