Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

MinnieSummer

I have been carrying a fan letter that my daughter wrote to Kryssa in my purse for the last three weeks. No one knows where to send it. She wrote it after our last trip as she watched Kryssa the entire time we were in the hotel ( and always has). This trip -- with the new girl -- my daughter actually cried. It just isn't the same.

bishy

help

Ok...I have tried my best to use the Disney Central and download the Kryssa show. And yes, I feel stupid. Is there anywhere else to get it? I wanted to watch the show before I head down in June. Help!

lborne

OK, I've been following a Kryssa thread for a while and here is what I know about her:

She was on the cover of Runner's World Magazine back in Nov 2003. Here is a photo, but it is not that great. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=1005676&postcount=231

She also hosted a Marathon at Disney.

She lives (lived) in the Santa Monica area and had a small production company with a few other people called 8 feet productions. Check 8feetproductions.com on the waybackmachine.org site.

PirateStagehand

NO!!!! If I would have known I would have cherished the Top 7 the last 10,000 times I saw it on my last trip. She was soooo cute tthough. Come on everybody...one last time... Fish and Chips yay!

nickcarraway

Yep, it sucks. This ranks right up there with the decision to remove Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Kryssa will live on in on my heart. Guess I'll now drown my sorrows in a bier. And some fish and chips Yay!

lborne

nickcarraway said:
Yep, it sucks. This ranks right up there with the decision to remove Mr. Todd's Wild Ride. Kryssa will live on in on my heart. Guess I'll now drown my sorrows in a bier. And some fish and chips Yay!

Never knew there was a Mr. Todd's Wild Ride - who is this Todd guy anyway. (Sorry, could not resist).

To cope with the loss of our dear speed addict Kryssa, just do what I do - watch her video 24/7 (Haven't 24 hr cable channels started with less content?). Of course, my wife left me after only 3 days of continuous Kryssa. But now I can hear Kryssa without having to turn the volume up so loud.

I see a real need for a Kryssa fan site. But we need more information. Once I get her current address, I'll follow her everywhere with a hidden camera. Start sending money for the bail.

lborne

nickcarraway said:
SORRY LBORNE! I CAN'T TYPE. I'M REALLY UPSET. OKAY?!?!?

It is perfectly understandable. This is quite a loss. We can get through this trying time. As a tribute, I'm going to drink 27 cups of coffee and get a wedgie at Blizzard Beach.

Disneyfan1981

lborne said:
It is perfectly understandable. This is quite a loss. We can get through this trying time. As a tribute, I'm going to drink 27 cups of coffee and get a wedgie at Blizzard Beach.

Don't forget to look crazily at a Turkey Leg and bust a move at Playhouse Disney :lol:

Ziggie

rainfully said:
She's a lot less perky. She's kinda dull, actually... has no real charm if you ask me.

ACK! :hurl: Stacey is very annoying. Tried to give her the benefit of the doubt by sitting thru all 7 Top things to do. By #5 I was holding my hands over my ears. Her voice grated on me :(

Gaston

Stacy...

I was at POP Century this past weekend.
The show is basically in the same format
as in the past. The "Top Seven" is actually
all of the newly opened attractions in WDW.
I am trying to remember the order...
I do recall that Soarin was Number One.

As for Stacey, she is "allright".
She has straight black hair and is probably
of "latin" ethnic orgin.

SoccerMickey

Top Seven Reasons

I have always been a big fan of the Walt Disney World Information Channel when staying in the Disney Resorts. Remember in the 80's and probably before when an animated Jiminey Cricket would introduce the station and conclude it with we hope you enjoy the rest of your stay? Then with the 20th anniversary they dropped Jiminey and added a more matter-of-fact format. Then there was the short lived "Disney World Network" format where Magic Kingdom was slated as a children's television show, Epcot as a news show, Disney MGM Studios as a Robin Leach like show, the resorts as a Call-in talk show (My personal favorite segment of the channel). But when they added Kryssa, I never kept it on the channel once when I was in the room. I found her to be completely annoying and Disney trying to rip off The Travel Channel's Samantha Brown (they even had the same haircut). But whereas Samantha shows charm, beauty, and wit Kryssa just showed loud giddy behaviour that did not make good television.
I just took a very short trip to WDW last week and I just glimpsed passed the WDW channel and saw the new girl. All I could say was she was pretty ethnic looking and being a young homosexual male, I admit I am not a very good judge on how "hot" she is but I will say in passing she did look MUY CALIENTE! But what do I know? So, if they are going to keep this format with a new hostess I am glad to see Kryssa out and to this new girl, enjoy your fifteen minutes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom