Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

AEfx

It's a sad, sad day in Disney history.

/bow before Kryssa

You will live forever in our hearts!

AEfx

figmentfan

Am I the only one that found her very ANNOYING?!?!?

Yea, she looks good, but she was very annoying. I think Sam Brown from the Great Hotels show and Passport to Europe would make an excellent host for WDW Resort TV.

Good riddens to Krys..s.s. whatever her name was.....................

goofyman

diddy_mouse said:
i agree with that......still think that Samantha Brown would be an excellent choice for resrt TV. *but* i will pass judgement on Stacy when i see her.

I agree, I actually thought that with Kryssa they were trying to imatate her. I think she were be perfect. Has anyone else seen the new girl or have a picture?

DonaldDoleWhip

Yeah, sure, Kryssa was hot, whatever.

Can anyone tell me the Top 7 in the Correct Order? I mean, yeah, they're going to be about the new rides, but I want to know anyway.

Number_6

dtd2 said:
who is luke ?

Luke is a total putz from this years vacation planning DVD.

And now, my response to the news of Kryssa's departure from resort TV:

I really liked Kryssa. If they were going to replace her with someone then could it at least have been Erin from the planning video? She was pretty cute and was just one or two steps lower on the perkiness scale. Probably would have appealed to just as many people and would have probably made the anti-Kryssa people happy as well. I'm going to have to see this Stacey person for myself, but I'm concerned that Resort TV for me may become unwatchable. But, like others, at least I have the Top 7 with Kryssa downloaded for my personal enjoyment.

Calamar

rainfully said:
Kryssa is no longer the host of the Top 7 countdown on Resort TV.

.. Oh God no.

:(

I can't understand all of the rancor toward Kryssa, one of the hottest Disney girls. Even if you found her grating and missed the old WDW Tour, if you're a Disney fan, you've got to respect her enthusiasm for Disney (albeit possibly feigned, heh).

This would be a fine opportunity to reintroduce the old Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah WDW Tour, but apparently the marketing guys passed it up in support of the new "here are the newest attractions that also happen to be the best attractions" format.

stuart

Total Disaster! Kryssa ruled! And to think that we will now never see Kryssa in "Top 7 Things To Do At Walt Disney World During A Hurricane" - my idea way back with one of the first big hurricanes last season. Im gonna miss her lol.

Ah well....as long as this Stacey person its fine!

maxime29

Premium Member
They still didn't fix what I wanted Disney to do, and that was to go back to the general overview of each park rather than show this "Top 7" crap. It's too difficult to categorize anything at WDW as "The best attraction".

Dizknee_Phreek

Thank God. I was in WDW only once while the top 7 with Kryssa was airing, and that was one time too many. She annoyed me to no end, and I guess knowing how awesome the channel used to be didn't help matters. But they got another girl? Geez...obviously a woman isn't in charge of all that, or we women might have a little eye candy by now.

**edit - And Maxime, I agree with you completely! Having just a top 7 doesn't show newcomers (and aren't they suppose to make up the majority of guests?) even half of what WDW has to offer. And it's WAY too difficult to narrow ALL the attractions down to the "best" 7.

dxwwf3

Calamar said:
This would be a fine opportunity to reintroduce the old Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah WDW Tour, but apparently the marketing guys passed it up in support of the new "here are the newest attractions that also happen to be the best attractions" format.

Maybe after the celebration it will be brought back. It's not just the song or the graphics that I liked about it, the biggest thing was the format. I could listen to the audio track of each park from this show all day long. It was just perfect.

DisneySaint

My goal since I was a kid was to be the guy on resort TV ... not that I have a say in it or anything, lol, but we'll see if I can annoy enough people over the course of my life to get a 2 second spot on it! :hammer:

On topic: Good riddance. I sincerely miss the original resort TV and am glad I have a downloaded copy.

Carolwood

Sad... I for one liked her. Does anybody know what Kryssa's last name is?
I 've searched the web in the past trying to find out somthing about her but never had any luck. Any one got any info on her?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom