Glee in Disney?

High School Musical just about sent me on a rampage at DHS when i first saw it(still absolutely hate it)...If they ever brought Glee to Disney, Disney would for sure lose me.

One of the worst ideas ever. Sorry if you're offended, but it has no place in Disney.

I'm so offended by this!!!

DisneyWorldDork

Original Poster
Its funny, didnt really think people would be this opposed to the idea lol

My Glee friends thought it was a great idea, but I guess its different from that point of view

but now that I have seen what most of you have said, you are right, Glee really doesn't belong in Disney

juniorthomas

Haha trueee

The Hollywood nerd, either male or female, is exceptionally average looking and due to the amount of being typecast in a number of major motion pictures, is exceptionally wealthy.

Due to this wealth, be it well deserved or not, these nerds more often than not find mates that would otherwise be unattainable to a person with a similar appearance. Coincidentally, these "actors" discover their true life roles actually resemble the roles that made them wealthy in the first place - they play an exceptionally average person who finds and becomes close to a mate that would otherwise be unattainable to a person of their appearance. (See: Rogen, Seth or Baruchel, Jay)

Style

What a terrible idea. Glee is not a family show. It would give Disney a horrible image.
Disney has done great things with great movies and companies not disney related (Lego, Star Wars, for example)

Glee is just a fad right now. It could NEVER stand against the test of time like Star Wars or Lego can.

Banksy

The Hollywood nerd, either male or female, is exceptionally average looking and due to the amount of being typecast in a number of major motion pictures, is exceptionally wealthy.

Due to this wealth, be it well deserved or not, these nerds more often than not find mates that would otherwise be unattainable to a person with a similar appearance. Coincidentally, these "actors" discover their true life roles actually resemble the roles that made them wealthy in the first place - they play an exceptionally average person who finds and becomes close to a mate that would otherwise be unattainable to a person of their appearance. (See: Rogen, Seth or Baruchel, Jay)

LMAO, Diana Agron, Lea Michele, Naya Rivera,Cory Monetith, Mark Sailing, Chord Overstreet all look like MODELS! :D Seth rogen and Jay baruchel just look like st*ners....which they most likely are.

flavious27

What a terrible idea. Glee is not a family show. It would give Disney a horrible image.
Disney has done great things with great movies and companies not disney related (Lego, Star Wars, for example)

Glee is just a fad right now. It could NEVER stand against the test of time like Star Wars or Lego can.

It is about as family as abc family is.

CP_alum08

How would replacing Disney Channel Rocks with anything Glee be different? Wouldn't it just still be 'teens' singing and dancing? Not that Im saying its a good idea, I was just wondering how you thought it would change?

MAF

Although I do love the idea of the show doing a Disney music theme week, I would never want to see the show as an attraction at WDW. It would be like the American Idol show all over again. The popularity of Glee is already waning and by the time the show would open Glee would already be old news. Sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with the others that it would be a terrible idea.

MAF

I haven't watched the Disney Channel for years, but apparently the new craze is "Lemonade Mouth". I mean seriously? I first noticed it from iTunes and thought what the heck is that? I bet that will be the next stage show at DHS... :hurl:

juniorthomas

Wait, how would that give Disney a horrible image? From what I understand, its a show about underdogs who sing all the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom