Glee in Disney?

DisneyWorldDork

Original Poster
I was talking with a friend the other day and we were talking about how cool it would be if Disney could get Fox to let them do something Glee themed in the park, like a stage show or replace Disney Channel Rocks with something Glee related.

We also were talking about how cool it would be if next season, Nationals could be in Walt Disney World, then Glee could have a special Disney Themed episode and then film an episode or two in WDW, and maybe they could even do a special concert in WDW........

Just a thought :king:

yeti

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Kamikaze

I was talking with a friend the other day and we were talking about how cool it would be if Disney could get Fox to let them do something Glee themed in the park, like a stage show or replace Disney Channel Rocks with something Glee related.

We also were talking about how cool it would be if next season, Nationals could be in Walt Disney World, then Glee could have a special Disney Themed episode and then film an episode or two in WDW, and maybe they could even do a special concert in WDW........

Glee (which Disney doesn't own) is a sexed up version of High School Musical (which Disney does own).

So the answer is no.

star77kc

I'll be the first to say thats an GREAT idea!!!:sohappy: However, Im sure it will never happen....GLEE is AWESOME, and High School Musical is well....not so much. I wouldnt mind seeing them in DHS. :)

DisneyWorldDork

Original Poster
Alright so many not an entire park show around the idea but I still think that the Glee producers should think about a episode where New Directions goes to Disney, it has been some time since a show had a special Disney World episode

menamechris

Wow. No.

And it will never happen. Shows do not translate well in the parks. It has been tried. They fail miserably. Not to mention, I don't think Disney would want the association with Glee.

redshoesrock

Alright so many not an entire park show around the idea but I still think that the Glee producers should think about a episode where New Directions goes to Disney, it has been some time since a show had a special Disney World episode

It wouldn't happen. Fox green-lighted Glee based in-part on how popular Disney's High School Musical franchise was, so the comparison would be too much. Now if they did another High School Musical movie...

WDWmazprty

It wouldn't happen. Fox green-lighted Glee based in-part on how popular Disney's High School Musical franchise was, so the comparison would be too much. Now if they did another High School Musical movie...

Wow. I would rather have Glee than HSM. Of course, because HSM is more kid oriented and Glee deals with more 'mature' themes, Disney will probably never incorporate them in the parks.

JohnnyDollaz89

i wouldnt mind that at all :)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It was just an idea, no need for everyone to get so rude about it :(

TRUST me, I know how you feel. Guys it's just an opinion! No need to make someone sad, I don't know what Glee is but I'm pretty sure that if I were to mention my idea of Disney's Recess in a stage show to replace Sounds Dangerous ya'll would go hay-wire on me too. Don't listen to these people they think they know everything..

Jerm

It was just an idea, no need for everyone to get so rude about it :(

We are not being rude, it is all in love of anything but Glee. Also Glee will be lucky if it makes it through its next season, it has jumped the shark. I have not had any urge to ever watch it, but even the die hard Gleeks I know are giving up on the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom