Girl Hospitalised After Riding TOT!!!

speck76

UltimtMickeyFan said:
My thought and prayers are with her and her family.

One thing I have to add is why is it the 1st thing the news reports is the ride is closed and they are checking it for any problems? I mean seriously, think of how many hundreds of thousands if not millions of people have been on these rides in the past years without incident...

just because nothing has gone wrong in the past, does not mean that something could not go wrong in the future....

it is unlikely, but anything is possible

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Very true. They need to rule out the possibility that the ride was faulty in any way, to ensure a safe guest experience in the future. Not that it would get *me* off the ride the next time I'm there.... ;)

wdwishes2005

You have to wonder whether all of this (IMO unwarranted) negative publicity over Disney's thrill rides will lead to a rebirth of slow-moving Omnimover attractions. Horizons, World of Motion, anyone?

no, because people are idiots and will find a way to get hurt injured on those.

i'm leaning towards people will sue Disney, Cedar Point, Six Flags and the rest, till there are no theme parks anymore.

speck76 said:
the grave is not something to tip-toe gently towards...and taste is very subjective

Very true but I think in a forum of well-wishers these comments should be kept to a minimum. I mean think about if the family or even the girl is a member of this board. What if she does die and the family logs on to this thread of well-wishers and sees someone poking fun? Wouldn't you be upset? I say stick with the topic and leave the jokes aside.

bgraham34

It is a shame that happened. I will not make jokes and I will not fight about her age unlike the MS incident. I wish her family all the best.

peter11435

beanboon said:
So your opinion is more important than mine?
No your opinion is just as important. However this is not the time or the place for this discussion. And the fact of the matter is there is never a time for bashing anothers opinions, which is all you have done in this tread.

wdwishes2005

no, if you have something against God, thats your opinion, all i'm saying is that this thread is about a child being injured on ToT, not bashing God.

jcat2312

beanboon said:
So your opinion is more important than mine?

First of all, WDWWISHES just asked you to not start "God-Bashing". Where was it implied that WDWWISHES opinion was more important than yours?

Second of all, don't you think you sound a little ridiculous trying to start a fight with other members when something like this happens. A teenager is in critical condition---we should not be fighting with each other

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom