Ghost Stories????

TimeBear

Original Poster
I am curious.
Has anyone ever heard any rumors or urban legends about reall ghosts in Walt Disney World?:veryconfu

I wish there were real ghosts in the Haunted Mansion. My dad use to tell me stories about some guys breaking into WDW at night and going into the HM and being haunted by REAL ghosts. But it was all plain fun.

wyattkelly

Heh heh heh. We used to freak out the folks at Haunted Mansion by talking about the really cool special effect when a ghost would fly through our doom buggie. Not the mirror effect, but something flying through the car.

Anyway, there are some 'real' ghost stories collected on www.doombuggies.com: http://www.doombuggies.com/tales3.htm

If nothing else, makes you wonder. I don't think I could handle working at HM. Be too freaky!

tenchu

HM must be haunted, don't you hear those wolves howling behind it all the time? I didn't even know they had wolves in MK!

NowInc

....and it doesnt seem too coincidential that the "ghosts" are in the haunted mansion??

Id actually believe in ghosts if their "locations" werent so stereotypical...

MKCustodial

Well, I've already posted this somewhere before, but...

When I was a CM, the other Custodials told me this story about a ghost in Pirates of the Caribbean. I don't remember his name, but maybe Tiggerman or some other MK CM knows it. Anyways, it is said that, if you go in Pirates and say that you don't believe in him (the ghost), the ride would go 101 and would only get back on if the person (or someone else, for that matter) apologized to him. :lookaroun

Weird, huh? And I'm sure there are plenty of other stories. The ones in doombuggies.com are cool, about the man with the cane, and the crying kid whose ashes were thrown in the ride.

Invero

Originally posted by TimeBear
I am curious.
Has anyone ever heard any rumors or urban legends about reall ghosts in Walt Disney World?:veryconfu

Rumor has it that we have a ghost on bus 4750... and that she will come out at night... everyone says she's real friendly though. :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Well, I've already posted this somewhere before, but...

When I was a CM, the other Custodials told me this story about a ghost in Pirates of the Caribbean. I don't remember his name, but maybe Tiggerman or some other MK CM knows it. Anyways, it is said that, if you go in Pirates and say that you don't believe in him (the ghost), the ride would go 101 and would only get back on if the person (or someone else, for that matter) apologized to him. :lookaroun

Weird, huh? And I'm sure there are plenty of other stories. The ones in doombuggies.com are cool, about the man with the cane, and the crying kid whose ashes were thrown in the ride.

This ghost's name is George...(it freaked me out when I found out about it...I always say hi to him when the ride starts)

dwldzm9

Now,

I had never thought of it that way, but you are right! they are always spotted in churches and old buildings and motels, creepy dark places. Why doesn't anyone ever report one at, say, the local mcdonalds? the mall? Public restrooms? (Sorry, just had to throw that in somewhere)

HMGhost13

*reads a lot on ghost and hauntings* actually, the reson for most ghosts being in the stereotypical is because of the places history. new houses have become haunted because of the area they are on. a mall more than likely won't become haunted unlesss a tradgic event occured there a- a long time ago. b- the next day and 3 months down the road "something strange goes on". churchs/graveyards are because well, where do the dead go? graveyards!:D so you'll always find activity there. and by activity i mean the usual, little globes that disappear (no not fireflies, globes). in houses it's usually faint voices (sometimes), knockings, globes, feelings of cold or cold spots. sometimes you might see a spector and very rare are they actually harmful. i don't know the history behind the area of DL or DW but if there's something bad that happened there then i'd consider it.

btw, i did a research paper on parapsychology (the study of the paranormal) cause i'm a HUGE ghostbusters fan. in an interview, dan ackyroyd said his house in cali. is haunted-by him! kinda ironic ain't it? it also proves you don't need to be dead to be a ghost.

kal1484

I say hi to George when I go on POTC! hehehe sometimes cast members look at me werid if they hear me hehehe

MKCustodial

You're playing with forces you cannot possibly comprehend!!!!!!!!! :lookaroun

Actually, we do comprehend. Oh well, if you must do it, don't forget to apologize afterwards... :zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom