Ghost Stories????

MKCustodial

Originally posted by STGRhost

Master Gracy, whose body you see hanging from the attic in the stretch room, is named for Yale Gracy, an Imagineer who had a huge part in making the Haunted Mansion the attraction you see today. I have ~NO~ idea who George Gracy is supposed to be... Who "confirmed" that?

George Gracy is Master Gracy, based on Yale Gracy. George from PoTC was a worker who died during construction.

Goofette

I'm just posting this because I think this might be the thread MKCustodial was telling us about in another thread. I thought I would bump it up so others could see.

Thanks again MKCustodial :)

jmarc63

Originally posted by NowInc
...impressive...seeing how walt was never actually IN the magic kingdom when he was alive..none the less the treehouse...

You bring up a good point Nowinc. Walt flew over the property he may have driven in to the area while they were getting ready to announce the project officially, but construction didn't start till two years after his death by roy so he never did an inspection tour of construction like he did at DL

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Goofette
I'm just posting this because I think this might be the thread MKCustodial was telling us about in another thread. I thought I would bump it up so others could see.

Thanks again MKCustodial :)

No problem! :D :wave:

Samurai Jax

Account Suspended
:fork:

What was that story about one of the munhcans in the great movie ride staring at a little boy, his eyes following him as the car went on by ?
:lookaroun

JLW11Hi

I think Walt hangs out at the parks. I haven't seen him or anything, but I just think that is where he would want to be. Mabey he is helping out at the Haunted Mansion?:animwink:

Samurai Jax

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Samurai Jax
:fork:

What was that story about one of the munhcans in the great movie ride staring at a little boy, his eyes following him as the car went on by ?
:lookaroun

bump

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
I think Walt hangs out at the parks. I haven't seen him or anything, but I just think that is where he would want to be. Mabey he is helping out at the Haunted Mansion?:animwink:

I agree. I envision him sitting on a park bench, just watching all of the guests enjoy themselves in his Magic Kingdom...

Testtrack321

Rumor has it that Illusionering expert Mr. Gracey (his name was taken for the owern of the Haunted Mansion) haunts the Haunted Mansion at WDW.

I do also Imagine some teen cleaning the park, seeing someperson walk buy. He then tells the other custodian via walkie-talkie to watch out for this guy down a few feet. He never sees him.

That's what I think will happen if Walt walked the parks.

Steamboat_Kevin

Re: i think disney has some ghost

Originally posted by brer big bear
i was told that wdw area was built on indian land any truth to that so could it be haunted. how about the tot just the look at night gives me the willies i have to agree with the other person walking down a dark street at night yea it could scare ya but i'm not afraid of some ghost house or ghost. booooo:lookaroun they are everywhere
Actually I found a picture on the internet of a ghost indian at WDW!
Here it is!!!!!! Thanks to <a href="http://198.65.141.39/">Digital-Disney</a> for the picture.

Attachments

• mainstreetindian.jpg
    mainstreetindian.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 174

MajinBuu

I have seen really BRIGHT green eyes looking at me from above me while i was sleeping. Dont remember which resort exactly but I know it was somewhere in WDW!!

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by ken-oh-ki
I have seen really BRIGHT green eyes looking at me from above me while i was sleeping. Dont remember which resort exactly but I know it was somewhere in WDW!!
Oh dear, now I will have nightmares for a few weeks. :lookaroun

Goofette

Originally posted by ken-oh-ki

:lol: :lol: I think if I had BRIGHT green eyes looking at me from above, I would remember every little thing about it, including where it was, for the rest of my life :animwink:

MajinBuu

OMG!!! Ive reached 100 posts!!! i totally forgot how many i had till i looked!!! Kool!!! Ive never had this many posts anywhere... i had 99 but now ive past it!! Im earning my ears now!!! I FEEL VERY SPECIAL NOW!!! WHOO HOO... oh... make that 101 hahaha.

seems like everything is going great for me recently!!! :D

sorry i trailed off for a minute there.. and the thread drift :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom