Ghost Stories????

chellnjr

How do you know if it is REALLY George or if it is just a CM messing with you? You know the CM would have to be tempted to stop the ride if they heard you tell George that he's not real.

I'm sure I will not remember this on my next trip, but I sure would like to!

Sheri

Originally posted by HMGhost13
*reads a lot on ghost and hauntings*

*High 5* lol! I thought I was the only person on here that was interested! hehe. There's a lot of good sites I've found online too, pretty cool :)

I read on a site somewhere that in front of the castle Walt's been seen walking around...I don't beleive it, but I have heard that (even though it'd be SO cool, hehe)

SykedOwt

Last Time I was There I said George Isn't Real The Whole Entire Ride But Just Not When CM's Could Hear Me. Guess What?!? Nothing Happened :lol:

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by chellnjr
How do you know if it is REALLY George or if it is just a CM messing with you? You know the CM would have to be tempted to stop the ride if they heard you tell George that he's not real.

I'm sure I will not remember this on my next trip, but I sure would like to!
If it really was a CM, he would have been fired a long time ago!

Originally posted by Hyperion93
Why should I apologize? He's just a damned ghost.

Because he'll be mad at you and haunt you! Or, the PoTC may never opperate again! :hammer:

chellnjr

Originally posted by Testtrack321
That's becasue george isn't at POTC anymore, he moved in 1996. Guess where he is now :D :lookaroun :lookaroun :D

Shame on you! I've heard of guests trying to take all kinds of things home with them. But this is the first time I heard of someone stealing a ghost!!! :lol:

Sorry! I don't know where that came from.

Skipper Timekpr

I've talked to some CM friends of mine who are trained at PotC. One says everyday he says Hi to George a knocker in the queue knocks as he walks by. One that I know is true because it happened to me is if the door on the right of the boat after the guys in the jail is open or a little open that means George is up to mischief and the ride will usually go 101. I've said George isn't real about 3 times and only once had it stopped. I said he wasn't real and we stopped right before the drop. About 5 min later I said he was real and the ride continued I said he wasn't real again at the ship area and it stopped again and we were cycled out. Another one is if you say this guy's name that worked with him that he hated the ride will shut down. Another one was something that happens alot that CM's in tower will be by themselves and they will hear someone enter the black tarp behind them will suddenly be ripped open and no one will be there and the room will be real cold, usually the CM will run out or tell the CMs at load that George is with them and they need to get up there now!

Nala59

:eek: OMG!! I can't wait to go to WDW this summer and ride POTC! I'm going to say "George isn't real!"

I agree... if I were a ghost WDW would be the place for me!!! but definetly not on a bus... I'd go for TOT or Rockin' Roller Coaster.

Lady Tinkerbell

Tower of Terror would be a grrrrreat place to haunt. If I were a ghost though, I'd want to get a good laugh and haunt "It's a Small World". I'd make the dolls sing funny things or when the ride breaks down make a doll turn to a boat full of people and talk to them and spook EVERYONE out! :drevil: I know, I know... it's stupid, but that would be a great place to freak people out! Any other ideas of good places to haunt? Hmmm? :)

I had a cast member confirm the "Geroge" story to me. Supposedly a construction worker died while building PoTC and that's who it is. But when I went on the ride, I screamed, "geroge isn't real!" very loud and nothing happened.

Nala59

wow! I guess he was at Test Track when I was there... it broke down 3x!!

<g> too bad some of us don't believe... guess seeing IS believing... I've seen a few things in my day... but can't convince those that haven't seen...

TinkerBell9988

some of this sounds fishy, I dont know about the "George" thing... I may just have to try it when I go on PotC next time...

:lookaroun

I ask a CM who works on the ride, maybe they'll confirm it... I bet you they'll think I'm crazy tho.. :hammer:

brer big bear

Account Suspended
real ghost

i have seen the ghost of mr. disney around the swiss family robinson tree house and again at the tiki house. this was 15 min. before closing:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom