Ghost Stories????

MKCustodial

Re: real ghost

Originally posted by brer big bear
i have seen the ghost of mr. disney around the swiss family robinson tree house and again at the tiki house. this was 15 min. before closing:eek:

:rolleyes:
Which Mr. Disney, Walt or Roy O.?

NowInc

...impressive...seeing how walt was never actually IN the magic kingdom when he was alive..none the less the treehouse...

brer big bear

Account Suspended
it is all true

ghost go to places where they feel the happiest. your right walt never seen wdw but how do we know he had an image of what wdw would look like. if i was a ghost i would go to a place were there is people being happy,laughing, cheering so on.:eek:

mickeykid79

Child ghost @ the HM

Several of my CM friends, have confirm that the kid whose ashes were laid at the Haunted Mansion, does haunt the surounding area.Going around asking older ladies to help find his mother and then disappearing as soon as they approach a CM for help. I used to work along Sunset Blvd. in MGM and left late at night, by this time the street lights would be turned off and i had to make my way down the lonely street in the dark.And let me tell you, if theirs anything more scarier than the Haunted mansion at Mk, is walking down Sunset Blvd. in the dark by your self witht the tower of terror looking down at you....:lookaroun

tenchu

I would try the 'George isn't real trick' but my dad would turn to me and say 'yes i am' which might kinda ruin the effect.

TimeBear

Original Poster
Re: Child ghost @ the HM

Ashes laid at the HM? I am a novice in MK lore, can you tell me more about this story?

Also, thanks to every one who has been posting to this thread. I am going to WD at the end of may/ first of june and I am going to try the George trick! :-D

Originally posted by mickeykid79
Several of my CM friends, have confirm that the kid whose ashes were laid at the Haunted Mansion, does haunt the surounding area.Going around asking older ladies to help find his mother and then disappearing as soon as they approach a CM for help. I used to work along Sunset Blvd. in MGM and left late at night, by this time the street lights would be turned off and i had to make my way down the lonely street in the dark.And let me tell you, if theirs anything more scarier than the Haunted mansion at Mk, is walking down Sunset Blvd. in the dark by your self witht the tower of terror looking down at you....:lookaroun

:zipit: :zipit: :D

Wed_Imagineer

I never remembered to say the ghost isn't real. i kipt forgetting. I Will say it next time.. If i only just go to MK for just that ride. I might be goin to epcot soon, and i have used 2 days of my 4 park hopper 4 day pass, I will go to epcot, then for lunch head on over to MK see the parade and ride POTC, and ride it 2 times and say Gorge isn't real, sloftly, then loudly, through out the que and ride.

brer big bear

Account Suspended
i think disney has some ghost

i was told that wdw area was built on indian land any truth to that so could it be haunted. how about the tot just the look at night gives me the willies i have to agree with the other person walking down a dark street at night yea it could scare ya but i'm not afraid of some ghost house or ghost. booooo:lookaroun they are everywhere

Chestermunch

Haunted Mansion

Is it just me or does the Haunted Mansion just scream out to be a Full Length Walt Disney Animated Feature? The theming, the design and of course, the music are the things pure Disney Classics are made of. IMHO there hasn't been an animation with the true Disney feel since Beauty and the Beast. And as for these straight to video sequels.... oh dear, what would uncle Walt say?

Grim Grinner

Strange feelings

My family on my mother's side has always been sensitive to super/ultra natural things. The house I grew up in was haunted and the apparition was seen by almost twenty people. It's strange in that it was something as a kid that I just took for granted.

When going to Disney, I get certain feelings of "shakey stillness" that signifies that something is there.

Tom Sawyer Island reads off my charts, as well as random clumps in Tomorrowland. Also- right about where the Penny Arcade used to be. When I'm at Disney, I'm so buzzed to be there that there must be something of pretty big size to affect my senses.

It's a weird feeling that has never been wrong. Does anyone else get this feeling? And, specifically- at these locations?

alee4eva

Actually there was a boy that died by Tom Sawyer Island. He and his brother managed to stay there after park closing and then when they decided to come back they had to swim. The older brother tried to carry the younger brother on his back but became exhasted and drowned. Could that tragedy have something to do with your feelings?

NowInc

Originally posted by alee4eva
Actually there was a boy that died by Tom Sawyer Island. He and his brother managed to stay there after park closing and then when they decided to come back they had to swim. The older brother tried to carry the younger brother on his back but became exhasted and drowned. Could that tragedy have something to do with your feelings?

That was at disneyland ;)

alee4eva

Ohhh lol i have no idea, I read about that like yesterday I thought it said WDW.. oh wells. then I have no idea why there'd be supernatural activity there. And tomorrow land too, not a clue...

-Alee

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I have to agree with Now......circumstancial evidence mounting with a constant fear and thoughts about ghosts......

You want to read a good book? Read acredited books on psychology, namely, how your mind can force your eyes to "think" they see something if you are looking hard enough.

Personally, I think this whole thread is lame......

HorizonsMan

ive felt presences many a time on tom sawyer island, mainly in the tunnels but sometimes in the fort. Haunted mansion sometimes too but that could be the ambiance, lol. as of anywhere else i have not felt anything. but i do agree about tom sawyer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom