General Audiences

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I left the cat site up and when Scott got home and grabbed the computer to check his fantasy football team scores he was majory side tracked because he started playing with the cat. :lol:

Erika

Isn't this a G-rated thread? :lookaroun

And how!

HIGH FIVE!

ffaint.gif
:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
My weekend wasn't too bad...pretty uneventful though.

Friday night I just went out to dinner and then to a small "shindig" at my friend's house.

I had a pretty busy Saturday actually...went to the Home Depot...then Bed Bath and Beyond... :lookaroun (Did go to Home Depot to pick out some flooring and countertops for the kitchen). Then went to see 007 but it sold out right as I got there...so I saw Borat instead.

Sunday I didn't do much...watched the Fall of Peyton and the Rise of Terrific Tommy. I was sick all day though (caught a cold from Caleb).

Erika

My weekend wasn't too bad...pretty uneventful though.

Friday night I just went out to dinner and then to a small "shindig" at my friend's house.

I had a pretty busy Saturday actually...went to the Home Depot...then Bed Bath and Beyond... :lookaroun (Did go to Home Depot to pick out some flooring and countertops for the kitchen). Then went to see 007 but it sold out right as I got there...so I saw Borat instead.

I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock-radio, he cannot afford. Great success!

:sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock-radio, he cannot afford. Great success!

:sohappy:

I get an iPOD...I get him iPOD mini 'cuz everyone knows they are for girls.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
*cues music*

"Somebody kill me please
I'm on my knees
Pretty, pretty please
Kill me
I want to die
Put a bullet in my heaaaaaad"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom