Gas prices

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
In light of the fact that OPEC dropped their output of oil, trying to stop the drop in price," IN YOUR FACE OPEC!!!" How much is gas in your area down the east cost? We are thinking of driving, so we need to get a idea of what's going on. Right now where we live in NJ we can get gas for 2.44. Which is alittle less than what we paid in March of this year when we drove, thanks.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
In light of the fact that OPEC dropped their output of oil, trying to stop the drop in price," IN YOUR FACE OPEC!!!" How much is gas in your area down the east cost? We are thinking of driving, so we need to get a idea of what's going on. Right now where we live in NJ we can get gas for 2.44. Which is alittle less than what we paid in March of this year when we drove, thanks.

Geez, I guess being on the shoreline helps with gas! Ours is $2.79 here but Im in Pittsburgh and youd be a nut to drive through here to go to WDW!

C&D

As posted above gasbuddy.com is your friend. It is updated regularly and just by the color of the map you can get a very quick overview of what gas prices are like. Zoom in and it lists individual stations and their prices.

hemloc

Just passed $2.33!:sohappy:

Where was that?? I just drove down to Coral Gables last night and gas was around $2.70-80ish, same as here in Ft. Liquordale... I bet Miami Beach is still over $3, though... Never could figure out why it's so expensive there(Maybe they figure people are too lazy to drive west?).

teebin

It is $2.42 here in the Kissimmee about 4 miles from 192. The closer you get to the resorts on 192 the higher the prices; upwards of $2.70.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom