"Future Magic Kingdom Attraction"?

ntoeman

Original Poster
Just got back yesterday :)() ...while I was on the Backlot tour with my family, when we passed through the very end of the props dept. the garage door was open and the tour guide said what we saw there was something for a "future attraction at the Magic Kingdom". It kinda caught me off guard and this was the best pic I could get....
100_1533.JPG

Anyone know what this could be for???

The Oggmonster

Yeah when I took the tour I saw people working in that garage area. The CM said nothing though, but it seems like it involves a forest theme or something.

WDITrent

Well, the first thing I thought I saw was Ursula... but I could be wrong. It didn't really look like her, or I could just be imagining things, or it could be a totally different character.

sambahat

I've been reading the Disney Fairies books to my daughter. The curly vines seem to match the themes of the books' illustrations. However, I can't place the statue/bust.

Seems out of place for Disney Fairies to me.

Disneygirl91395

I am at WDW now :) and when i rode it the door was almost closed but you could see some stuff at the bottom and the cast member said something about a new meet and greet (i couldnt hear everything due to secreaming brother) so the fairie thing would make sence they are becoming pretty popular

Jerriko

The first thing that came to mind was tentacles...and the statue definately looks to be like something for The Little Mermaid...

Pure speculation

Chris

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom