"Future Magic Kingdom Attraction"?

Brian_WDW74

I don't believe the meet and greet is going inside the Toon Town room. Here's a snippet from an article the L.A Times ran last week about the new "Tinker Bell" movie:

Lasseter has also been tending to Tinker Bell’s appearance at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Rather than have people in fairy costumes buzzing around the park and greeting guests, he’s creating an outdoor greeting area lined with a pixie dust trail where people would visit Tink and her cohorts. The goal, Lasseter said, was to create “that sense of fantasy that you create in the film, that you want to bring alive in the parks and with the characters.”

The article may have just been refering to Disneyland, where we know that the Fairies meet and greet will be replacing Ariel's Grotto. But I think it probably meant that it will be outdoors at both parks.

Hmmmm it does look like vines, probably for the Tinkerbell meet and greets. Im hoping the other stuff is Little Mermaid, that means its in the future! I remember riding by it and not really paying attention, i thought it was movie stuff. Good catch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom