Future Imagineer's Brainstorm Sessions

Matt7187

I would definantly add a beauty and the beast ride! I will try to post some pictures later, I am currently in downtown disney!

Matt7187

Here are some pictures I took of new fantasyland!
92085244-568F-45A3-BDE4-00DA0BB7741E-15374-00000A68F6292A54_zps2ffaaf0f.jpg

That is of dumbo from the queue
DFC20432-7251-44B6-BDB5-F358521615AA-15374-00000A6936467115_zps57d12366.jpg

That is of the outside of the little mermaid
9CF1A052-260B-446F-8375-3E7376B12B75-15374-00000A692106613D_zpsb3983a15.jpg

That is my first of many lefou's brews! They are delicious! If you want to see more pics, I have more!

WED99

Original Poster
Ok folks, Fantasyland topic is now closed!

New Topic: How would you do a Star Wars Land? (Location, Layout, Attractions etc)

WED99

Original Poster
I've never seen any of the movies, but I know there is enough material for a 5th gate
I don't know, I could argue that. I have seen the first 3 and all of them combined would allow a few detailed areas but only 3 or 4 E-Tickets.

If you were to include the books, comics and animated series into the 5th Gate then sure it would have plenty, but that wouldn't be logical because no one knows that stuff :p

Matt7187

I don't know, I could argue that. I have seen the first 3 and all of them combined would allow a few detailed areas but only 3 or 4 E-Tickets.

If you were to include the books, comics and animated series into the 5th Gate then sure it would have plenty, but that wouldn't be logical because no one knows that stuff :p
Again, I'm just going by what other people say, so don't take my Star Wars stuff serious! :p

Matt7187

All good bro, you should watch them! They are good (not as amazing as everyone says but).
I have meant to watch them, but I have a pile of like 25 movies in my bedroom that I have never seen, but I'll try to add them to it! Also, is the prequel trilogy as bad as people say?

WED99

Original Poster
I have meant to watch them, but I have a pile of like 25 movies in my bedroom that I have never seen, but I'll try to add them to it! Also, is the prequel trilogy as bad as people say?
Never saw those ones, just the first 3. I have seen a lot of people say that just the first prequel sucked but they got better (and some say Revenge of the Sith is the best).

Turtle

There would be 3 sections/atmospheres: Tatooine, Endor, and Coruscant. The title of the land is The Star Wars Galaxy and would be taking over Echo Lake and ABC Commissary Lane.

CORUSCANT - Coruscant would be where the current Star Tours: The Adventures Continue is as well as the former Sounds Dangerous, and The American Idol Experience buildings are today as well as ABC Commissary lane. The exterior of Star Tours is majorly re-done to look like an airport because after all Star Tours is where speeders depart for flights around the Galaxy. Tatooine Traders (exit shop of Star Tours) would be re-themed to Coruscant. Taking over ABC Commissary Lane and The American Idol Experience buildings. The first new ride is THE UNTITLED VEHICLE RIDE (I don't have a name yet), which is like an indoor Autopia where you fly through Coruscant at night (different images of Coruscant for people who don't know: 1, 2, 3) on different vehicles. There would be an exit shop here. There would also be a Dex's Diner quick service restaurant replacing The American Idol Experience building.

TATOOINE - Tatooine would be the smallest area located where The Indiana Jones Stunt Show Spectacular was located. this would include the table-service restaurant of the land, Mos Eisley's Cantina, which would be a replica of that in the movie. The Jedi Training Academy would be here as well but indoors with effects like the Ollivanders show in Islands of Adventure. Tatooine Traders would be moved here and would be a MUCH larger store in fact, it would be the largest store in the galaxy. There would also be a separate Droid Factory cart outside in the land.

ENDOR - Endor would be where the Hollywood and Vine restaurant is, the big lake, and backstage area. This area would have the new thrill ride: Endor Speeders which is where you board your speeder-bike and race through the forests to save Endor like in the film using this ride technology but looking like this. It would be a mild coaster like Expedition Everest and portions of the queue including pre-show go inside the Endor base this attraction would be in the backstage space as well as part of the Indy Stunt Show Area. Endor Celebrations is the brand new night-time show for the studios which is like a hybrid of character meet and greets/ElecTRONICA dance party/firework show. It would be based off of the conclusion of the series (video) and in the center on the village's stilts are where many characters are partying and fireworks are launched and down below is where some characters go down and meet guests. This celebration would play on nights that FANTASMIC! isn't and would be where the lake was.

Matt7187

There would be 3 sections/atmospheres: Tatooine, Endor, and Coruscant. The title of the land is The Star Wars Galaxy and would be taking over Echo Lake and ABC Commissary Lane.

CORUSCANT - Coruscant would be where the current Star Tours: The Adventures Continue is as well as the former Sounds Dangerous, and The American Idol Experience buildings are today as well as ABC Commissary lane. The exterior of Star Tours is majorly re-done to look like an airport because after all Star Tours is where speeders depart for flights around the Galaxy. Tatooine Traders (exit shop of Star Tours) would be re-themed to Coruscant. Taking over ABC Commissary Lane and The American Idol Experience buildings. The first new ride is THE UNTITLED VEHICLE RIDE (I don't have a name yet), which is like an indoor Autopia where you fly through Coruscant at night (different images of Coruscant for people who don't know: 1, 2, 3) on different vehicles. There would be an exit shop here. There would also be a Dex's Diner quick service restaurant replacing The American Idol Experience building.

TATOOINE - Tatooine would be the smallest area located where The Indiana Jones Stunt Show Spectacular was located. this would include the table-service restaurant of the land, Mos Eisley's Cantina, which would be a replica of that in the movie. The Jedi Training Academy would be here as well but indoors with effects like the Ollivanders show in Islands of Adventure. Tatooine Traders would be moved here and would be a MUCH larger store in fact, it would be the largest store in the galaxy. There would also be a separate Droid Factory cart outside in the land.

ENDOR - Endor would be where the Hollywood and Vine restaurant is, the big lake, and backstage area. This area would have the new thrill ride: Endor Speeders which is where you board your speeder-bike and race through the forests to save Endor like in the film using this ride technology but looking like this. It would be a mild coaster like Expedition Everest and portions of the queue including pre-show go inside the Endor base this attraction would be in the backstage space as well as part of the Indy Stunt Show Area. Endor Celebrations is the brand new night-time show for the studios which is like a hybrid of character meet and greets/ElecTRONICA dance party/firework show. It would be based off of the conclusion of the series (video) and in the center on the village's stilts are where many characters are partying and fireworks are launched and down below is where some characters go down and meet guests. This celebration would play on nights that FANTASMIC! isn't and would be where the lake was.
Love the name of the unnamed vehicle ride! :p but it really is a great idea!

WED99

Original Poster
I'm currently bored so I'm going to post a new topic each day (Australian Day)!

How would you introduce Mary Poppins into the parks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom