Future Imagineer's Brainstorm Sessions

mharrington

Other than Edison Square, what would be your suggestions for a secondary 'Main Street' ?:bookworm:

Before you dismiss this as unoriginal, hear me out: Mickey Avenue. It would go well with the neighboring Town Square Theater, which, in my plan, would be home not just to a Mickey meet-n-greet, but also to a Mickey dark ride about magic (this idea was not mine, so credit goes out to whoever did come up with this). Perhaps this could a more cartoon-like area (but not overly so, more Mickey's Starland than Toontown; the former, for all of its temporary nature, seemed more realistic) with alleged homes for the characters. None of them are really accessible, they're just facades, but you could meet some of them in front of the facades, so as to show off the illusion better.

spacemt354

Chili's
Before you dismiss this as unoriginal, hear me out: Mickey Avenue. It would go well with the neighboring Town Square Theater, which, in my plan, would be home not just to a Mickey meet-n-greet, but also to a Mickey dark ride about magic (this idea was not mine, so credit goes out to whoever did come up with this). Perhaps this could a more cartoon-like area (but not overly so, more Mickey's Starland than Toontown; the former, for all of its temporary nature, seemed more realistic) with alleged homes for the characters. None of them are really accessible, they're just facades, but you could meet some of them in front of the facades, so as to show off the illusion better.
That sounds nice! And don't worry - in my opinion, no idea is ever a bad idea/dismissed in the brainstorming phase!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom