Funniest Moments You've Had wit the Characters.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Well my little brother's first trip he was probably three. We were hanging around characters and he was petrified, and then Max (Goofy's son) came up behind him and stole his hat. My brother just exploded into tears he was so scared. I'm pretty sure poor Max got a good talking to for that...

If anyone knows who was Max about five years ago, tell them I'm sorry! :shrug:

Ilovewishes

I've had a few different ones. My favourite was probably being caught in a tug of war between Chip n Dale, each of them holding one of my arms and trying to keep me for themselves! My DH was most amused and offered to let them keep me!:eek:

The other would have to be when I was 14 and the 7 dwarves caught me in a typical teenage strop and took it upon themselves to cheer me up, all of them mimicking me and eventually having a dance with me. Certainly brightened up my day!:D

MattyFresh

My brothers first trip (he was 3) we had just entered the park......you know walked under Main Street Train Station and catch your first sight of paradise.....anyways he spotted Minnie, don't know how cause no one else saw her and he took off on a dead run. My parents freak and try to catch him. Minnie must have saw him coming because she knelt down and he practically jumped into her arms to give her a hug.

devoy1701

Tigger kept making fun of my spikey hair and was trying to style his hair the same way one night at the Crystal Palace...then when he realized his hair wasn't long enough, he proceeding to pull my girlfriend's hair straight up and was getting frustrated that it wouldn't stay up like mine...then as he was leaving he kissed my girlfriends hand and gave me a "haha" motion and waved his hands by his ears in like a nana nana na na, i kissed your gf playful manner...

that was fun.

actually the whole dinner was fun. We were one of the last reservations of the night so the place was mostly empty and pooh and his friends were just playing around with each other during the little parade they do. It was definitely a fun experience! :lol:

MattyFresh

^^ I love your avatar.....just thought it was another jolly roger until I caught it our of the corner of my eye. Thats really awesome!!

Laura

Premium Member
I'd have to say the funniest for me was when Peter Pan and Wendy were trying to tell a story and my daughter Abby kept jumping in the middle of them to stare at Wendy. She was gobsmacked with Wendy and wouldn't even look at Peter when he tried to talk to her because she couldn't take her eyes off Wendy. :lol:

abbywendy.jpg

abbypeter.jpg

rbrower

I'd have to say the funniest for me was when Peter Pan and Wendy were trying to tell a story and my daughter Abby kept jumping in the middle of them to stare at Wendy. She was gobsmacked with Wendy and wouldn't even look at Peter when he tried to talk to her because she couldn't take her eyes off Wendy. :lol:

abbywendy.jpg

abbypeter.jpg
Aww, Laura, that's adorable! :)

mickey&me

We met Pluto & Goofy together at DAK. When my son took his hat up to be signed, Goofy signed, but then was playing "keep away" from Pluto with the hat and the Sharpie--holding them out, jerking them back, holding them above Pluto's head. It was hilarious.

FigmentFreak

I think our favorite was the World Showcase Princess Run Around.

It started with meeting Mulan and as she was chatting with the girls they told her they were going to see Snow White next. So Mulan said to ask Snow White for some apples so she could make a pie.

When we met Snow White and gave the message from Mulan she told us that would be great, but could we go find Jasmine and ask to borrow the magic carpet so Snow White could quickly get the apples to Mulan.

So Jasmine said she thought that would be ok, but we needed to find Aladdin because he had the carpet. So we found Aladdin over at the Magic Kingdom and he said he'd be happy to loan the carpet out. He asked if we ran into Ariel if she would invite King Triton to Aladdins place.

Arial said she would pass along the message to the King, and told the girls they should find Mulan again and see if everyone could meet later and taste the apple pie.

We literally spent a majority of the day searching out each character to pass along the message. It was so much fun and the girls and I love to pass along the story to others.

plaz10

on my first trip...i was in 3rd grade and a huge winnie the pooh fan. i believe it was ariels grotto meet and greet where i met tigger and pooh together. after getting pooh's autograph and picture i went to tigger. Tigger made some gesture about my pooh shirt and my sister wearing a tigger shirt. i proceeded to tell him that "i really like pooh best and my sister likes you better." after finishing signing my book he tossed it behind him like it was trash. i laughed but secretly i was upset that tigger was mad at me. :ROFLOL:

Tinkrbell

A few weeks ago I was at MK, I had just gotten off TTA & Stitch was standing there with only a few people waiting to see him, so I got in line. Stitch signed my sutograph book & the pointed at my Dreamfinder & Figment tshirt. he gave a thumbs up, but when I said Figment was my favorite, Stitch took off running with my autograph book. He returned & I said that the Imagination ride was one of my favorites & he's my favorite character. he was so happy to hear that, he gave me a kiss.

Chape19714

The Mission Impossible Theme was playing in the Great Movie Ride Courtyard, and Chip, Dale and Myself started sneeking around corners, trying to be spy-like. It was pretty funny.

DisneySam

Mine was at Ohana, a few years ago. Chip sat down at our table, we had just bought some pins and the Fast Pass Holders and he dumped out our bag and started going through it. He kept pulling the clear pouch (on the FP holder) and letting it retract. Then when his character attendant walked past he threw one of those individual coffee creamers at his back. It was so funny.

Another one-- a close second-- was also at Ohana when Stitch tried to take my coffee and Mickey came over and took it away from him and shook his finger at him. I was like "Hey Stitch I need that coffee!"

MissM

Buzz and Woody "fought" over me once and it was so funny. Woody won and he took my arm in his and we walked off. :lol: In the end, we came back and they both bowed to me. It was hysterical.
-m

Alexx

It was on my birthday, i had a big badge on and stitch noticed that I did and he pointed at it sort of saying "is it your birthday?" so i played along and said "yeahh" so then he started waving his arms like a conductor to get people to sing happy birthday to me and then people who were in the queue started singing it to me and then I heard people on the TTA shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Then afterwards he gave me a kiss on the head and grabbed my armm. Then the Photographer CM said maybe if you be nice to her she might take you for dinner for her birthday then stitch looked at me and then he did a motion to symbolise food and stuff so i went YEAHH! and then he grabbed hold of my arm and he walked away with me:lol: then the CM shouted him back and then said "you have to come back for all these kids!" So he walked back and gave me a kiss and i said to him I'LL BE BACK LATER! and then that was it, it was awesome:sohappy::ROFLOL:

9azvj5.png

262mm3p.png

stevediesel

It was on my birthday, i had a big badge on and stitch noticed that I did and he pointed at it sort of saying "is it your birthday?" so i played along and said "yeahh" so then he started waving his arms like a conductor to get people to sing happy birthday to me and then people who were in the queue started singing it to me and then I heard people on the TTA shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Then afterwards he gave me a kiss on the head and grabbed my armm. Then the Photographer CM said maybe if you be nice to her she might take you for dinner for her birthday then stitch looked at me and then he did a motion to symbolise food and stuff so i went YEAHH! and then he grabbed hold of my arm and he walked away with me:lol: then the CM shouted him back and then said "you have to come back for all these kids!" So he walked back and gave me a kiss and i said to him I'LL BE BACK LATER! and then that was it, it was awesome:sohappy::ROFLOL:

^ that sounds like a great experience!

DivineMadness7

My dad and I waited in line for Darth Vader at Star Wars Weekends a few years ago. We waited about 15 minutes, which we never do but finally got to the front. I thought it would be funny to put my arm around him....he immediately stepped backward and away, then pointed to the door. He refused to let us take the picture! At first, we were annoyed we had waited that long and then was refused a photo, but then we realized how funny it was and it's become a favorite story.

joanna71985

I had the best (and funniest) experience with Chip at LTT last summer. Chip was at my table, and he decided he wanted to look at the different signitures in my book. So he starts flipping through. And he starts doing different poses for each one! For princesses, he would do a girly pose (like the princesses do). For Mr. Incredible, he did muscles. And so on. However, the best one had to be for Dale. Chip did a "Phew!" waving motion in front of his face, then did the circling-crazy sign. It was so funny! He spent almost 10 minutes at my table just going through my book.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom