Fun On-ride photos

DisnFanatic10

Original Poster
Has anyone had really funny on ride photos on a Disney ride? We just had Christmas and my cousin and I got chicken toddler toys along with a copy of our photo when the whole family rode Dinosaur. I would post the picture but would that be against the copyright?

Figment82

For ToT's 13th birthday this summer, my friend and I rode ToT 13 times. Each time, I would hold up the number of the ride, and my friend would do something silly. For our last ride, I held up a "1" and she held up a "3" and the photo was so cute we ended up buying it.

kcw

I think it would be cute if somehow a man could propose to his girlfriend right when the picture was snapped.... I told my sisters that though and they thought it was lame.... haha

brkgnews

I have some awesome photos of us "assuming crash positions" for test track, etc. If one of us happens to be in the "driver's seat," even better. As a matter of fact, I got up late one morning and didn't shave, so the combination of the 5:00 shadow, the bright lights, and the "deranged driver" look really made it look like an escaped convict was driving. Good fun.

KrazyKemp

This year, my friends and I plan to take a special picture on Tower of Terror.

I'm sure it has been done, but we are going to do the "See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil" monkey poses.

Fun2BFree

We're always trying these sorts of things, like acting like we're asleep on the RnRC launch, keeping straight faces on ToT while everyone's screaming etc. :ROFLOL:

We did this picture this past October during the MNSSHP. Myself (Gus) and two of my buddies had a blast that night. Before we got off the ride, a CM from the load area had already called the people at the photo desk to be on the look-out for 3 ghost riding.

SM_Ghost.jpg

Mark had to grab his hat at the last second or it would have been a permanent addition to SpM!!!:lol:

PS I don't know if it is a copyright problem to post this pic, but if it is, someone let me know and I will take it down. :lookaroun

Figment82

This year, my friends and I plan to take a special picture on Tower of Terror.

I'm sure it has been done, but we are going to do the "See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil" monkey poses.

We've done that one, as well as "YMCA" along the back row. It took a little bit of coordination on the latter one, to pull it off correctly.

KodiakPA

Here are my two favorite on ride photos, I took them while we were on the ride so that has to count. One of me during Disneyland's BTM the other of Mom and Dad after riding Disneyland's Small World.

DCP_2220.jpg

DCP_2130.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Here's mine from Dinosaur..I've rode this ride sooooo many times that I love it when "newbies" ride..I'm the guy on the far right front seat who knew when it was photo time.
dinoshoot.jpg

Here's mine from Dinosaur..I've rode this ride sooooo many times that I love it when "newbies" ride..I'm the guy on the far right front seat who knew when it was photo time.
dinoshoot.jpg

My sister takes a similar photo when we ride Dinosaur (front row, far right...haha same seat as yours hmmm) I don't know how you both do it but it still scares the heck outta me (front row, 2nd seat)!

DisneyWorld2007Dinosaur.jpg

PineapplePrincess

My DH held up a sign that said "Happy Birthday French" (my bros nickname)on TOT. We bought the picture & gave it to him for his b-day. We thought other people might be mad, but they thought it was funny.

Nicole220

We did this picture this past October during the MNSSHP. Myself (Gus) and two of my buddies had a blast that night. Before we got off the ride, a CM from the load area had already called the people at the photo desk to be on the look-out for 3 ghost riding.

SM_Ghost.jpg

Mark had to grab his hat at the last second or it would have been a permanent addition to SpM!!!:lol:

PS I don't know if it is a copyright problem to post this pic, but if it is, someone let me know and I will take it down. :lookaroun
Nice!

dinoshoot.jpg

My sister takes a similar photo when we ride Dinosaur (front row, far right...haha same seat as yours hmmm) I don't know how you both do it but it still scares the heck outta me (front row, 2nd seat)!

DisneyWorld2007Dinosaur.jpg

Whenever I have an empty seat next to me on CTX, I always pretend I'm talking to a person who isn't there.

:D
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Dinosaur seems to be the best one for fun pictures, especially because of the look on everyone's faces. :lol: I'd never be able to pull it off on that ride, it scares me every time!

VickiMints

Man, I wish this thread had been up before I went last month - apparently I'm not bright enough to have been thinking of funny things to do. :D Pretending to be asleep on RnRC... that is priceless!

My second ride photo on EE has my mom having the time of her life and me with my eyes shut looking like I was about to throw up. Seriously, I blinked then, and I promise I wasn't going to lose anything I had eaten!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom