Fun On-ride photos

daliseurat

Your not the first to mention this, but I can assure you that he was 54" exactly! He was quite happy to be measured at every ride, just to prove it (even when he wasn't asked :) )
Don't overlook the fact that he was leaning forward, toward the camera.

It was his first "Big Ride" as here in the UK most coaster height restrictions are 56". Now he's addicted :ROFLOL:!

When you look at the other pictures you can see he's much taller. I'm so glad to hear that he was eager to prove his height! I've seen so many parents try to get their under-sized kid on rides they aren't ready for. He definitely looks addicted!

Craig & Lisa

Ok, I don't have a pic of me doing this but you'll get the idea. When I ride Dino at AK, I look in the opposite direction and point with a big smile like WOW! look at that. Then when we get to where they show them I watch everybody who was in our car looking at it and saying, "What the heck is he looking at"? What did we miss?

Jessica618

I used to have the BEST ride pic of all times!

My dad took me to the world for my 19th birthday and while on RnR he put his fist to his mouth and coughed...right as the pic was taken! He looked like he was mid-barf. People who didn't know us were trying to buy the pic!:ROFLOL::lol:

Absolutely hilarious.

Unfortch, I lost the only copy to Hurricane Katrina:cry:

wbboy29

This is my favorite of ALL TIME!!! So much fun!!!! :sohappy:

tot.jpg

DisneyDragon

Those pix are GREAT! Okay, I have to talk to my family to find our best pix!

The classic - Test Track - we put my 4-year old daughter (at the time) in the driver's seat, and had her hold her hands like she was driving. The other seats were filled with me, my (ex)wife, my mom, my sister, my brother-in-law all posing as if we were going to crash.

Well, because of shadows and such, the pic turned out with my daughter with the biggest grin on her face looking like she was holding a steering wheel (TT is her favourite attraction). The rest of us...abject terror. I really need to post this pic because it really is a perfect 'pose' pic. Most of us have a "OMFG" look, but my mom is holding on for dear life, with eyes closed (and having been in a very serious car accident herself, very authentic look).

I owe it to my fellow WDW'ers to post this pic. It really is amazing for this thread. Give me a few days, I think my sis has the pic...

shmmrname

I bought a Poster-sized Dinosaur picture of our last vacation (not our Honeymoon). It hasn't seen the light of day yet, but as soon as we get the office to function properly as a office, we'll unroll that gem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom