Fun On-ride photos

bigtotoro

100_1420.jpg

100_1361.jpg

100_1412.jpg
Everbody loves the GREATEST INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION OF ALL TIME!!!

bennyw01

lol i do the exact same thing as the mini elvis guy cept i do it with this admiral ackbar igot years ago, hes been everywhere literally! i got pics of him in most states and like everywhere in disney he loves it. i even got a cast member to get a pic with him for real in star tours. i also got him in his own seat in TOT people thought i was odd

themarchhare

Greaaaat idea!

Ok: So a few of my friends on
Buzz (one of our rides being on a MNSSHP night)

n18207159_32091432_9841.jpg

n18207159_32072751_7812.jpg

Pirate Goofy on Astro-Orbiter:

n18207159_32091469_5900.jpg

AMAAAZING Space Mountain picture:

n18207159_32072753_8468.jpg

Our opinions of the Clam-mobiles:

n18207159_32072627_5417.jpg

And the best for last:

n18207159_31334261_258.jpg

Nansafan

We always pose for our picture on Splash since we go in a group that fills the whole log. We've rested our heads on our chins smiling nicely, pretended to be asleep and our fav was turning our heads to the back of the camera. When we purchased that photo, the CM asked "how do I know this is you?" my friend and I looked at each and turned our heads around so the CM could see the back of our heads, he chuckled and said, "yep, it's you." I don't have a scanner so I can't post the pic.

I was with a group of three, and lost the rock paper scissors tournament on who would have to sit alone...so of course I had to show my displeasure Yeti-style :)

everest.jpg

Sadiebird

We did this picture this past October during the MNSSHP. Myself (Gus) and two of my buddies had a blast that night. Before we got off the ride, a CM from the load area had already called the people at the photo desk to be on the look-out for 3 ghost riding.

SM_Ghost.jpg

Mark had to grab his hat at the last second or it would have been a permanent addition to SpM!!!:lol:

PS I don't know if it is a copyright problem to post this pic, but if it is, someone let me know and I will take it down. :lookaroun

Awesome costumes!!!!

k.hunter30

:ROFLOL:

Love it!
Oh! Post the one of him in the bug glasses pretending to be a bug.
That's one of my favorites! :lol:
Ok. Not exactly on the ride, but right before the Bug's Life show:
bugs_life.jpg

I'm so glad others find amusement in my husband, as I do! :ROFLOL:
He's so fun!

Reccyman

Is it just me, or does the height requirement seem to have been overlooked by the little boy on that Hulk ride???

Your not the first to mention this, but I can assure you that he was 54" exactly! He was quite happy to be measured at every ride, just to prove it (even when he wasn't asked :) )
Don't overlook the fact that he was leaning forward, toward the camera.

It was his first "Big Ride" as here in the UK most coaster height restrictions are 56". Now he's addicted :ROFLOL:!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom