Fun On-ride photos

sprocketfish

On RnRC, we did the old standard 3 monkeys thing except we had 4 people so we had to add a fourth, "smell no evil" monkey... it was cliche, but pretty entertaining... I wish I had an electronic copy, but alas my sister has the original...

k.hunter30

DH's first and only time on It's a Small World:
small_world_reaction.jpg

Needless to say, he wasn't a fan...

Disney_Belle

My family and I were on Splash Mountain and we took a picture pretending we were sleeping. We also took pictures of us doing "the robot", each of us in a different pose, that one came out good. And another one we had the people in the front with their hands up to there forhead and pointing like they found the shore, and the rest of us were pretendind like we had oars and were paddling the boat.

Another one my aunt stuck her toungue out, and they would show the picture on the screens, we could only see it if we asked the CM in the gift shop lol.

dolbyman

yeah thats a classic ... I'm always jealous for they have such a great theme park posse ... I have to do all my trips with my sister "alone" :eek:

wvugeoggrad

Great pics!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who still can't get used to Dinosaur to take a fun picture. Here is a pic of my first time riding it. I'm in the front row in the orange shirt in the fetal position!!! My friend is doing the same beside me and then there are my parents on the other side. Their faces are great, Dad's in total shock and mom looks like her eye are gonna pop outta her head!! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL: Good times!! :)

dinosaur.jpg

Thiger

thanks guys,
i got a really great laugh out of all of those

big ups to the 3 grinning ghosts! such awesome costumes!

We did this picture this past October during the MNSSHP. Myself (Gus) and two of my buddies had a blast that night. Before we got off the ride, a CM from the load area had already called the people at the photo desk to be on the look-out for 3 ghost riding.

SM_Ghost.jpg

Mark had to grab his hat at the last second or it would have been a permanent addition to SpM!!!:lol:

PS I don't know if it is a copyright problem to post this pic, but if it is, someone let me know and I will take it down. :lookaroun
Thats awesome...

Cynderella

Great photos! I'm usually seen with my head in my lap on dinosaur. I hate that ride! I've never actually seen the whole ride through, I always get scared and chicken out. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom