Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

Disney_Freak429

Adam I am sure your working hard so I am headed to bed since it will be a nice surprise when I wake up. (I end up wakeing up around 1pm EST so it should be up by then lol.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I`m afraid we`ll be Monday only; day one of our holiday is at the MK (Sunday) to do BTM before the rehab. And of course check out the HM. And in my case PotC, IASW, Philhar,SGE......

But give us an earliest time to be at Epcot on the Monday and I bet we`ll beat you to it. Almost. Something tells me I`ll be far too excited to sleep much Sunday night. THREE WEEKS TOMORROW!!
what is this word in your description.... sleep? martin, i think you and i both know there will be none of that unless there is a stiff drink before bed (on my end anyway) :D

Adam I am sure your working hard so I am headed to bed since it will be a nice surprise when I wake up. (I end up wakeing up around 1pm EST so it should be up by then lol.
12 hours of sleep... you really are resting up huh? :lol:

jasondiff

Dessert Party News:
I am willing to take a handful of names for a waiting list for anyone who missed the deadline for the dessert party. If you are interested in getting on the list, please PM me. Please be aware that this is a waiting list only and you may not (actually probably will not) get in. The only way a person on the waiting list will get a wristband is if someone who already registered and paid notifies me that for some reason they can't make it. Anyone on the waiting list will need to be available by cell phone during the day on the 1st so I can contact you. You will need to have the $45 in cash ready at the time I will give you the wristband.

Basically this is to help out anyone who has a last-minute emergency, illness, etc. and can't make it. Since the money already paid is not refundable, if a person doesn't show they are out the $45. But if someone else is willing to take their place at the last minute (and pay the $45), those who couldn't make it can get some of their money back.

If you are interested PM me your name (full name) and cell phone number. If there are multiple people in your party you will need to consider if you are willing to be split up if there are not enough spots. Let me know this too. The waiting list is first-come, first-served.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
what is this word in your description.... sleep? martin, i think you and i both know there will be none of that unless there is a stiff drink before bed (on my end anyway) :D

12 hours of sleep... you really are resting up huh? :lol:
I will be lucky to get that on my entire 4 day trip!

Figment82

Imagine an unbelievable amount of propane ignited all at once.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SkHhdqfk4D4

Is it worth it? I'd say so, especially if you're going to be there till 10 or so anyway. You'll have to decide if it's worth staying that late for 5 seconds of fire. Anywhere you stand along the lagoon, you will feel the heat.

Haha - that's my video that I took last summer. As you can see, I'm a HUGE fan of the burnoff. In my opinion, it is totally worth it and I try to catch it whenever possible. It's like a mini New Years every night. :)

I am so excited for the celebration that I can hardly stand it. I went to the Pin Event this weekend and the pins look wonderful in person. I just hope they last long enough for me to buy all of them (especially the AP pin, although at LE 7000 I can't see it selling out too quickly. I wore my SSE ears to the park yesterday morning and received great comments from the CMs. :)

joel_maxwell

I will be lucky to get that on my entire 4 day trip!
i know. same here in my 2 days.... i have to get a little so i dont fall alseep in UoE and then get startled by the thunder.

Haha - that's my video that I took last summer. As you can see, I'm a HUGE fan of the burnoff. In my opinion, it is totally worth it and I try to catch it whenever possible. It's like a mini New Years every night. :)
im not going to watch the burnoff on this link since i have never seen it before so i want oct 1 to a bit of a surprise.

brkgnews

i know. same here in my 2 days.... i have to get a little so i dont fall alseep in UoE and then get startled by the thunder.

:lol:
Yeha, don't want to jump up and yell an obscenity when the big bang happens....

UOE: Kaboom!
YOU: HOLY $#@*&!!!
:ROFLOL:

Although it would be appropriate to have a dream sequence.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Although it would be appropriate to have a dream sequence.
Or scream like a 12 year old girl at a Backstreet boys concert.:lookaroun

brkgnews

...or scream like me the day I came this close to stepping on a four-foot long snake outside my house. Needless to say, that broke me of my habit of reading the newspaper while walking down the driveway after retreiving it.

joel_maxwell

that about sums it up.... and i have a fowl mouth and lanquage. i have to filter around certain events, but being woken like that... guarenteed $#@*&!!

do you knw from experience. actually, dont admit that. :lol:

...or scream like me the day I came this close to stepping on a four-foot long snake outside my house. Needless to say, that broke me of my habit of reading the newspaper while walking down the driveway after retreiving it.
that will pretty much do it.

Disney_Freak429

Well I am alive or awake whatever lol. No news yet I see which is ok I just hope its up before I got to work at 4:30PM EST. If not it will be a really long night at work thats for sure. As far as getting sleep I have a really hard time wakeing up early no matter when I go to bed so the morning of the first should be interesting to say the least.

Crazy4WDW1

It's official! Just got my airfare this morning. Got a great "Ding" from Southwest. We're all set to go!

Question: We'll be at Saratoga this trip. Do you think it would be in our best interest to take a cab to Epcot on Sunday, 9/30 to get there early for our wristbands, or will we be o.k. to jump on the Disney busses? :shrug:

joel_maxwell

It's official! Just got my airfare this morning. Got a great "Ding" from Southwest. We're all set to go!

Question: We'll be at Saratoga this trip. Do you think it would be in our best interest to take a cab to Epcot on Sunday, 9/30 to get there early for our wristbands, or will we be o.k. to jump on the Disney busses? :shrug:
freebie is always the best way.

Disney_Freak429

It feels good to have it booked doesn't it because now you know you will be there & there isn't any more questions of being there. For Sunday you might be ok with the evil Disney Transport *evil laugh* :fork: As far as Oct. 1 goes though I would wonder if its not better to find another form of transport.

EpcotServo

Ha ha...here's a post I'd thought you'd all enjoy from Micechat...

Disney is picking up the slack finally. Of course, there is the event started by a couple of Disney fans, I don't know that anything would have happened if not for them.

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom