Frozen Ever After opening day

UpAllNight

I agree but I'm just going by Disneys recent trend starting with new fantasyland. 2021-23 seems realistic if they were to do major enhancements to Epcot after Toy story and Stat Wars.
I'm up for sooner if they can.

Really they need new additions and updates every year from 2017-2022 as well as larger capital investment.

If we get to 2018 with nothing under construction, Epcot will be in major difficulty.

cindy_k

1. I'm surprised that Gran Fiesta Tour has maintained low lines during all of this. Unless people still can't find it in the pavillion.
2. I hope that Disney is learning from FEA to not rush an opening date, and to have plenty of time for soft openings for Pandora.

I honestly believe people don't know there's a ride inside Mexico. Even if they step inside, they see a large shop and a restaurant, and turn around and walk out. The coloring stop is right inside the door, so no need to venture much further.

Filby61

...It was literally nothing more than a pricing tool.

Not to split historical hairs, but the A-to-E ticket rankings functioned as much more than pricing tools. The rides that were assigned to each letter ticket and the number of each letter included in a ticket book combined to act as a crowd distribution device -- encouraging guests to visit the smaller, less popular rides as well as the more elaborate, popular ones. They were an expression of a management philosophy that envisioned Disneyland as an organic whole -- the Park was the show, and everything in it (rides, shops, unique merchandise, restaurants, charming landscaping, quiet corners of the Park) were players.

I have been trying to ride for two days. Down for 5 hours yesterday. Once the ride opened, stand-by was closed almost the entire remainder of the evening to catch up on Fast Passes. Opening day, FP+ line was an hour and a half and again, stand-by closed. Today, have been trying since park opening this morning. It is 11AM and the ride was open 20m before going back down. Really, Disney ????

DisUniversal

I have been trying to ride for two days. Down for 5 hours yesterday. Once the ride opened, stand-by was closed the remainder of the evening to catch up on Fast Passes. Opening day, FP+ line was an hour and a half and again, stand-by closed. Today, have been trying since this morning. It is 11AM and the ride was open 20m before going back down. Really, Disney ????
This is getting to be a an embarrassment for Disney. It's not like it's cutting edge technology that they haven't seen and operated before.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Know why?... they don't exist. They are nothing but random determinations made either by Disney, in the day, or todays expert using their own criteria. The only fault with 7DMT is the perceived needed length, the rest is detailed, and technologically tuned in. That would mean that an E must be longer to be good? If people line up for hours to ride it, my friend, it is an E ticket full scale.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion since there isn't an official public definition of what in today's world is an E vs D vs C. Based on numerous threads here Disney and WDI still uses the terms when designing and building the rides so they have their own metric. They don't make those classifications public unless they use the term E ticket to describe a new headliner in marketing materials. I don't think we will ever see them advertise something as a C ticket.

I would definitely disagree with your definition of E ticket. If line length alone makes a ride an E ticket then the princess meet and greets are super Es along with Peter Pan and Mine Train but rides like Pirates or HM are C or even B since they rarely have long lines. If line length is all that matters than Frozen is definitely going to be an E ticket;). IMHO it's not just ride length but the scope of the ride too. Mine Train has too few show scenes to be a true E ticket. If it was twice as long but still added no new show scenes it still wouldn't be an E ticket in my book.

gmajew

Premium Member
I have been trying to ride for two days. Down for 5 hours yesterday. Once the ride opened, stand-by was closed almost the entire remainder of the evening to catch up on Fast Passes. Opening day, FP+ line was an hour and a half and again, stand-by closed. Today, have been trying since park opening this morning. It is 11AM and the ride was open 20m before going back down. Really, Disney ????

Yesterday the app said it was closed but was open to both stand by and fast pass.

I would suggest if you want to ride it you need to hang around it as last night it was posted 120 min wait and people were getting on in less then 30.

Buried20KLeague

This is getting to be a an embarrassment for Disney. It's not like it's cutting edge technology that they haven't seen and operated before.

I'm as far from a Disney apologist as you'll find, but saying all AA's are the same to maintain is like saying apples and pineapples taste the same because they're both fruits and their names are close.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom