Frozen Ever After opening day

P_Radden

For those in line,
VeyM1.gif
I don't know how I missed this earlier... Quite possibly the best usage of this .gif ever. Very well done!

Thanks phoenicians

Watched the ride video a few times now I think as others have said they did their best given the situation. The AA's are great and complement the use of screens. Ride length is ok not great but not nearly as bad as SDMT. I think the the film deserves better and it shouldn't be in Epcot. That being said ignoring the location and capacity the ride itself looks good and much better than what I expected

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I'm going to reserve final judgement until I actually ride the ride myself (people here have blasted me before for having opinions on things I haven't seen with my own eyes), but after watching the POV the only thing I'm really impressed by are the AA figures. They're the best I've seen on any Disney attraction. Unfortunately, it seems the ride is exactly what I feared it would be: a sing-a-long on a boat. I don't dislike Frozen, far from it in fact, but this seems like the kind of ride I'll go on once and then ignore during every subsequent visit to EPCOT.

BasiltheBatLord

Wow, so the progression of the ride is that you go all that way to watch Elsa sing and then when you get to her, she uses her troll powers to send your boat sailing away backwards. How rude!

Yeah that is a problem. It's pretty weird how you spend the first part of the ride getting to Elsa and then it seems like she pushes you away with her power or whatever. So strange now that Maelstrom advertised the backwards portion as a significant part of the ride and this one doesn't really, it's just there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom