Frozen Ever After opening day

Mouse Trap

I said most guests may not know. The site's admin said crowds at 8:20am were typical of most park openings. Disney did not decide on an opening date until faily late in the project and did not communicate it outside of a couple of social media outlets. If Epcot sees 30,000+ people a day and the lines are caused by 5,000 "have to be there first!" guests, is that not less than most?

Don't take it so personally. People jump to conclusions and when they are terribly wrong I get a nice laugh. We've all done it...

Princess Leia

My only complaint is the EPCOT tier system will make it impossible to do the park in one day without missing one of: Soarin, Test Track, Frozen.

Not exactly. You just need to manage the day a little differently. Soarin' doesn't have the wait times that it used to have, now that there's a third screen.

BrerJon

are all 3 theaters open for Soarin yet?

They have been for the past few days. I imagine many people would have been waiting until Frozen opened to visit Epcot, so will be using today to check out Soarin' Around The World too for the first time, so it doesn't surprise me at all that there's a long wait there also.

G00fyDad

Nope! Not for me.

nope.gif

djkidkaz

Looks fantastic! I'd personally like to see more attractions in World Showcase like this. I think it's ok to mix characters into the showcase in regards to attractions. It offers the best of both worlds. You have the architecture, merchandise and reps of the countries to keep it authentic and an educational experience but throw in an attraction like this and it offers something fun for the kids. I think it helps kids from checking out after a country or two in the showcase.

Horizons1

Not really impressed. Love the hall of screens. Warned of that but whatever. I'll avoid it. No need to make the comment "Good, then the line will be shorter for me".

Whoever decided this really needs to slow down and think. A huge opportunity was missed (maybe, I don't know how popular Frozen is years later) here by not putting this in Fantasyland. This ride could have existed inside its own miniland with a higher capacity ride system, expanding the MKs hourly capacity, and having more space to work with. But alas, someone for some reason said to drop that in what was once Norway but is now Arendelle? All I can say is I'm sorry Card. I really am sorry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom