Frozen at Disney's Hollywood Studios for the summer?

71jason

The special star wars drinks - "The Force", "The Dark Side", and one other one that I can't remember the name of.

The alcohol was not premixed and the bar tenders were mixing them quite strong.

Crazy question--did you get the little glowy things? Because I shelled out $15 for a tiny lightsaber. Might make it worth it next year.

lebeau

I have to say I loved the SWW premium package...great view of the parade and the dessert party was fantastic. Yes the view of the fireworks was not the best, but it was not horrible either.

I'm sure mileage varied depending on the weekend you went and other factors. We arrived for the parade over an hour early and still couldn't see much of the parade. People were pushing and shoving their way to the front. Others were sneaking under the ropes. Cast members did nothing to manage the situation. The parade was basically a disaster.

The fireworks view was not good either. Especially when you consider I could have gotten a better view for free. You're basically paying for the desserts and drinks. Which we found to be hard to enjoy because all the tables were taken more than 90 minutes before the fireworks started and no one was in a sharing mood.

We ended up eating off a garbage can which doesn't scream "premium". Then someone bumped the trash can and send my drink flying all over me. But it was still better than the parade experience.

lebeau

h64B06720

cw1982

The cost is more than double?! Good lord.

If I read that right, we don't know the price yet. The price quoted in that article was for the Star Wars bands... and from what I heard those did not sell out, so maybe the prices will come down.... or maybe not, since Disney probably expects anything Frozen to never sit on the shelves for more than five minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom