Frozen at Disney's Hollywood Studios for the summer?

seascape

I think it's going to be somewhere around insanely popular… Capacity could be an issue.
I hope they keep it up for Christmas. I remember when they had the holiday lights at great adventure and had a skating rink. Lots of fun. Think of this with Osborne Lights and some more Frozen stuff. They will set all sorts of attendance records at DHS. Could pass 11 million if they keep most of this up for the rest of the year.

disneyny

I did go ahead and book the premium package because we have 4 children who love Frozen and I understand all the pros and cons. My question is will they be moving Fantasmic up to an earlier time at the end of the August because right now Fantasmic is scheduled for 8:30 and the Fireworks are at 9:15 so how can we do both?

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
I did go ahead and book the premium package because we have 4 children who love Frozen and I understand all the pros and cons. My question is will they be moving Fantasmic up to an earlier time at the end of the August because right now Fantasmic is scheduled for 8:30 and the Fireworks are at 9:15 so how can we do both?

It's my understanding the fireworks are at 9:30.

lebeau

During SWW, they had Fantasmic at 8:30, Fireworks at 9:30 and another show of Fantasmic at 10:30.

If they have the second show of Fantasmic, definitely do that one.

TheFranco

It looks the the permit is for a sign by one of the entrances.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 128

Goofnut1980

I had a thought when I got my AP band that it should've been an exclusive color only for AP, maybe Gold.

I agree.. or my DVC one the Mickey should be the little logo from DVC... and our AP's should have a cool color or design/multi-tone to the band.. no grey on the edge.. but it might be yellow/red Mickey colors with black AP or something on it...

Or make the AP one like a Fitbit, where you can take the inside out to charge the little sensor and have a few extras with it.

rioriz

At least they are using it for something....fun for those that want it I guess.

(On phone changing my reservation one again to add another day at Universal)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom