Free Quick Service Dining PIN

Dinardo

Hi Everyone,

Today, I received a Free Quick Service Dining PIN in my inbox. It is valid for packages booked from 8/5/2010 to 10/2/2010.

This leads me to believe that Free Dining that is usually offered in the fall will be changed to Free Quick Service Dining.

I booked two weeks ago for a stay at the Contemporary - and I didn't think I would get a PIN code after I had already booked.

And while writing this, my wife received a PIN code in her inbox as well - it is for a choice of a $500 dollar gift card or 30% off a vacation package for the dates 5/2/10-8/14/10.

We are getting showered with gifts!

Jer

disneygirl1

Oh lucky you guys!!! It was about this time last year that I got my pin for free dining in the fall... Planning on heading down to the World in the beginning of Dec. Would sure love a PIN to save a few bucks!!! My fingers are crossed tightly! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

copcarguyp71

Great news! I am holding my breath to see what they have available during our stay October 22-29. If they offer free dining then we will book regular rooms but if nothing is offered then we will crack open the purse strings and go for the club level

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I got three different PINs last year but only used one [40% off a stay at Beach Club! :sohappy:]... Now I have three Disney trips planned this year [granted one is to Disneyland] and haven't received any! :(

**Crosses toes for luck**

**Sends mental vibes to Disney PIN Gods**

:lookaroun

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I got three different PINs last year but only used one [40% off a stay at Beach Club! :sohappy:]... Now I have three Disney trips planned this year [granted one is to Disneyland] and haven't received any! :(

**Crosses toes for luck**

**Sends mental vibes to Disney PIN Gods**

:lookaroun

Yell at your email inbox... worked for me! :lookaroun

Upvote 0

m3k3chandler

Pin codes

How do you get signed up to recieve these pin codes? We go to WDW twice a year but I seem to always miss out on the pin codes & bounce backs. What am I doing wrong?

Upvote 0

lilclerk

How do you get signed up to recieve these pin codes? We go to WDW twice a year but I seem to always miss out on the pin codes & bounce backs. What am I doing wrong?
The bounce back offers are usually on a paper in your room. You need to book the trip before you check out. If you don't see the paper in your room you can ask the concierge about them.

Pin codes are random. Basically just sign up for the Disney website and give them permission to send you emails, order the planning DVD, plan a vacation on the site... anything that lets them know you're interested in a trip.
I didn't get pins for years, but last year and this year I've gotten TONS of them, most that I can't use. Yesterday I got one for 30% of moderate resorts, which I already got with the general public discount :shrug:

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

This leads me to believe that Free Dining that is usually offered in the fall will be changed to Free Quick Service Dining.
I wouldn't leap to that conclusion so quickly. I received two PIN offers in a single e-mail. It was for free Disney Dining Plan (the "regular" one) with a Moderate or Deluxe resort stay, or for free Quick Service Dining Plan with a Value resort stay. This is consistent with what Disney has offered since they introduced the QUick Service DDP option.

Upvote 0

Dinardo

Original Poster
I received two PIN offers in a single e-mail. It was for free Disney Dining Plan (the "regular" one) with a Moderate or Deluxe resort stay, or for free Quick Service Dining Plan with a Value resort stay.

For what dates is that PIN Valid?

Upvote 0

wdwwdeagle

And while writing this, my wife received a PIN code in her inbox as well - it is for a choice of a $500 dollar gift card or 30% off a vacation package for the dates 5/2/10-8/14/10.

I got this one, as well. However, the passholder room-only 42%-45% discount was a much better deal for me for those dates.

For those who want PIN codes.... I would suggest what lilclerk said and plan a vacation on the website, and save some options to "My Saved Offers." That seems to have done the trick for me. I've gotten several PIN offers since I started doing that.

Upvote 0

wdwwdeagle

^^^ Yes, you are right, dizneykev. The code that's out now ends in early June. We were lucky that our trip is planned for May, so the PIN code and the passholder offer overlapped, giving me the choice of either. If your dates are later in the summer, the choice wouldn't apply. sorry for any confusion.

Upvote 0

fosse76

I received a PIN code offer this morning as well. 15% off for Values, 20% for Moderates, 25% for Deluxes and 30% for Villas. So they are definitely scaling back the discounts. My offer was good through 8/14. I still have a PIN I can use through June plus another passholder discount that wasn't released too long ago. Since I have no intentions of ever going in the summer, I think I'm covered so this offer is of no value to me!

Upvote 0
A?P Discounts

Is there a pass holder discount available for stays after June 3rd? I have not seen any codes that extend into August yet?

Dizneykev

I haven't seen any A/P discounts out yet for dates after 6/3/2010.....Hopefully they will come out soon as we may be booking a trip for end of July...:dazzle:

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

I received two PIN offers in a single e-mail. It was for free Disney Dining Plan (the "regular" one) with a Moderate or Deluxe resort stay, or for free Quick Service Dining Plan with a Value resort stay.

For what dates is that PIN Valid?
Valid for stays 8/15/10 through 10/02/10, 5 night stay.

Upvote 0
Holding my breath to see what kind of add-on surprise they offer for DVC owners... here I go... :eek: still... holding... breath... :cry:

[That thud you just heard was me passing out from holding my breath so long with nothing coming my way. Wah.]

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Well this past year AFTER I just put down a deposit only....the PIN codes started coming in...so guess that is what I need to do! Because looking at rates and such right now..unless I get one of those babies, I'm not going to be able to swing it me thinks!:(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom