Free Quick Service Dining PIN

Dinardo

Hi Everyone,

Today, I received a Free Quick Service Dining PIN in my inbox. It is valid for packages booked from 8/5/2010 to 10/2/2010.

This leads me to believe that Free Dining that is usually offered in the fall will be changed to Free Quick Service Dining.

I booked two weeks ago for a stay at the Contemporary - and I didn't think I would get a PIN code after I had already booked.

And while writing this, my wife received a PIN code in her inbox as well - it is for a choice of a $500 dollar gift card or 30% off a vacation package for the dates 5/2/10-8/14/10.

We are getting showered with gifts!

Jer

kbmum

Holding my breath to see what kind of add-on surprise they offer for DVC owners... here I go... :eek: still... holding... breath... :cry:

[That thud you just heard was me passing out from holding my breath so long with nothing coming my way. Wah.]

This gets me, too. It wouldn't hurt to throw in a decent perk or two (and I'm not talking about a 10 percent discount at a Downtown Disney store).

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

We're going back in October. I hope they have something decent. I am hoping for good AP rates, PIN codes, or other offers. I will need two rooms, so Values are not too bad. Throw in free QSDP would be a bonus.

Upvote 0

riogirl

How do you get a PIN code? Do you have to belong to something? I would appreciate a reply because I have been trying to find out for a while. THANKS:)

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Disney sends them out randomly via email or regular mail. No rhyme or reason to them as far as I can tell so keep checking your email accounts and whatever you do, if you get a postcard from Disney in the mail - DON'T throw it out! It probably has one of those illustrious pin code offers attached to it!:)

Upvote 0

kbmum

I've heard that if you do things like request the vacation DVD, order the free park maps, plan and save vacation plans on the Disney site, you're more apt to get PIN codes. My parents didn't get any for years and suddenly started getting them over the past six months.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

For those who want PIN codes.... I would suggest what lilclerk said and plan a vacation on the website, and save some options to "My Saved Offers." That seems to have done the trick for me. I've gotten several PIN offers since I started doing that.

Yuppers, got one last week ... 20% off value, 30% off mods and 40% off deluxes. The e-mails are titled "Explore your Disney Resort Picks, ______ Family" and are sent by Disney Destinations. You have to scroll down through the email for the PIN code, though (it will be on your right side).

The PIN I received is good through the following dates:

1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-10/7, 10/11-11/23 and 11/28-12/16

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom