Free Dining Rumor

Pam or anyone else in the know,

I have not received my card yet but I did the online preapproval and got a bank ref number that it said can be used until I received my card. Does anyone know how I would go about booking travel utilizing this ref number or has done it before?

Thanks

DisneyFan4LlFE

Visa has released the free dining for cardholders starting today. The dates of stay are Aug. 26- Sept.22. You must make all pay your deposit all subsequent payments with the Disney Visa.

I have already spoken with Disney this morning so this is an official confirmation that YES FREE DINING is BACK!!

Code is ZHQ as someone had reported earlier on this thread.

Pam

YAY so sad that I'm still up and its 7am lol thats what you get for leaving your paper for last minute! To bad I can't book disney :(

wannabeBelle

I just got off booking a client. Make SURE you have the ZHQ code as they will not be able to pull it up without this!!!!! Have a great day all!!! Belle

DisneyFan4LlFE

I hope it doesn't sell out lol thats what I'm most scared about! I'm so booking on Thursday morning lol There's still nothing on the disney website though
:( But at least we know its real!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Question while I am on hold. Does anyone know if you can book this starting on the 22nd of September, or does the whole vacation have to be within the time frame specified.

jimjjr

I Got It!!!!!

I just called Disney Reservations and they transferred my package over to the Free DINING!!!

We'll be at the Wilderness Lodge from 9/21 to 9/28. Unfortunately, they wouldn't let me keep my Standard View room with the new package, so I have to upgrade to the Courtyard View room and only save a couple of hundred dollars instead of over 600!!

jessnic95

Free Dining Vs. 40% Pin

Here's a question I hope someone will be able to answer!

1. I booked Sept. 25th at AKL with the "special" 40% off pin selectly mailed out in January. I also included the meal plan in my package. With the new FREE DINING being offered, is there an additional percentage amount offered off the package price in addition to free dining? So, would it be more beneficial for me rebook for Sept 22nd and do the free dining, or just stick with what I have??

2. Also, Can I apply for DISNEY VISA today and get my account # and book today??

THANK YOU TONS for all the help!!-

Disneyfalcon

I'm up! There's people posting on the Dis that they got it. The official announcement is up on mousesavers and Pam and Belle have confirmed it!

YEAAA!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I'm waiting to hear from my travel agent by the way!:D

RN2003AZ

Mousesavers states that suites are excluded from the free dining offer. Does this include the villas too, or are those applicable?

Disneyfalcon

Okay, my travel agent says he was successful, but he has to dress his 6 month old and get her to the babysitter before he can send me all the details!!!!

I will have to be patient a little longer!:D But it sounds like I'm in!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Here's a question I hope someone will be able to answer!

1. I booked Sept. 25th at AKL with the "special" 40% off pin selectly mailed out in January. I also included the meal plan in my package. With the new FREE DINING being offered, is there an additional percentage amount offered off the package price in addition to free dining? So, would it be more beneficial for me rebook for Sept 22nd and do the free dining, or just stick with what I have??

2. Also, Can I apply for DISNEY VISA today and get my account # and book today??

THANK YOU TONS for all the help!!-

1. You can't use a code and get free dining, so look at which is the better value for you. A deluxe resort at 40% off is a huge savings, so it depends on how many people are in your family.

2. I don't know that one!

Disneyfalcon

I just called Disney Reservations and they transferred my package over to the Free DINING!!!

We'll be at the Wilderness Lodge from 9/21 to 9/28. Unfortunately, they wouldn't let me keep my Standard View room with the new package, so I have to upgrade to the Courtyard View room and only save a couple of hundred dollars instead of over 600!!

Congratulations jimjjr!! Although that is a little frustrating that you had to change rooms!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom