Free Dining Rumor

OneLuckyMom

Got it!!!! :sohappy: Only about 30 minutes on hold - reservationist didn't even need the code - guess they've already booked enough of us to have it memorized. I was able to just put a new payment with my Disney Visa onto my existing reservation that I made awhile back with a different card, and didn't have to cancel and rebook. Yeah!!

For those keeping track - got 8/26-9/2 at Pop Century in a Standard Room with no problem (plus a one night room-only at Pop Centry for 8/25). Hey - what can I say - I'm cheap! Private school tuition makes that a necessity :rolleyes:

SANDKRUSER

Still on hold too - 1 hr. 32 minutes:snore:

Got through - 1 hr. 40 minutes - Sept 17-29 - Pop, preferred 12 days with Free Dining - woo woo!!!!

MyMiaandMyLuc

45 min on hold, and we upgraded from POFQ to WL (Woods View even). I knew that Disney Rewards Card was good for something more than putting me into debt!!!

SANDKRUSER

Im on hold!! I dont have a Disney Visa, but im gonna try anyway. I will let you know how I make out!!

As soon as I mentioned the code, the first thing she asked me was if I had a Disney VISA, as it was only available booked with that. Plus, you have to make the rest of the payments with the same card (at least that's what the CM told me). Let us know what they say.

hnp929@optonlin

if anyone can help me i would be grateful am still holding out hope:lookaroun .My trip is from 8/18 - 8/28.If you are able to get ddp for your whole stay PLEASE let me know how it was done.10 days w/ free food would be great.:slurp: :slurp: :lol:

wannabeBelle

Just a note folks, the Disney Visa is REQUIRED for this deal today. I was asked if I had it and HAD to put down the deposit on the Disney Visa today for any packages I have booked. Belle

BRER DAD

No go!! lol........The cm told me to try calling back on thursday morning for non-Disney Visa holders. She felt horrible I was on hold for so long and didnt get anywhere. She told me not to worry, it would be available. We will see!!

Ausdaddy

Curious. I wasn't told that all payments need to be on the Disney Visa. Just the deposit. Can anyone verify? It's not really a problem. I will probably do it to be safe.

mary219

do you think disney has put a certain amount of rooms available for disney visa holders out of a pool of rooms?I cant imagine that a promotion that runs for over a month has only enough rooms that it would sell out in a few hours.So i wonder if a certain amount of rooms are tied up for disney visa from a general pool of rooms.anyone know?It would not be worth it for me to rebook to a moderate or higher room.Financially,it would cost me just as much to add the dining plan.

hnp929@optonlin

No go!! lol........The cm told me to try calling back on thursday morning for non-Disney Visa holders. She felt horrible I was on hold for so long and didnt get anywhere. She told me not to worry, it would be available. We will see!!
Thanks for trying for all of us.I am sure i will still check 3 or 4 times a day.If nothing changes BRER DAD ,i will be on the phone at 7am on thurs .My day off(what luck).

Cindyrella

After 1 hr and 36 minutes, I finally got through. My first request, AS Movies, was unavailable. I ended up getting a preferred room at Pop from 8/30- 9/3. My 5 yo was heartbroken, but I really like Pop!

Christi22222

45 minutes on hold. Got DISCONNECTED!!! :cry: Nicest cast member in the world CALLED ME BACK!! Oh my gosh I was having a heart attack! LOL

Okay, so information.... WL, Aug 27th for 7 nights, woods view cheapest available, without trip insurance and with 1 day base ticket was 2095.81. Same thing at AKL with standard view was 1898.97. Trip insurance would have been 119.90.

This thread has been fun. I've enjoyed following it. Thanks guys, and good luck to all on Thursday. You'll be fine!!

Shout out to Angus - greatest CM EVER!!! Yay - we're going to Disney!!!

Christi

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom